Rage Jugg in 1.2? Nerfed or Buffed those that have played the PTR

Lrdprimus

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since 1.2 i´m playing this 2/8/31 spec:

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#1010MZf0RZhMRrdfRbfz.1

Interceptor is still pretty useless, we keep hitting our Foucustarget an dont run around like wombats on extasy ;P

I prefer chilling scream insteat of it.

With Gravity for 1 Ragepoint, lasts longer an slows all nearby enemies :)

PS: Sry for my bad grammar :p

Edited by Mondplaner

Being unable to land the 3 hits from ravage is the fault of the player.

Doesn't mean Ravage being channeled and requiring the caster to stand still isn't a completely pants-on-head retarded idea, though.

While I realize that some players take great pleasure in boasting about arbitrary skill levels, I'm sure removing the "must stand still" part of Ravage would make life easier for everyone involved, including BioWare's developers.

Balancing Ravage would be much easier if the developers could expect people to always get the three hits in instead of the "flip a coin" functionality that currently exists. Yes, hitting someone three times with Ravage is easy if they're rooted, stunned or snared, but all it takes is for someone to come in and do the same to you. Sometimes, the person you're fighting is that someone.

And yes, I know... there are multiple ways to ensure that your opponent in a 1v1 does not do this to you, but anyone who's done Warzones in this game knows that a 1v1 can turn into a 1v2 really fast.

I also get that you're some kind of PvP god or something, but the elitist "you're the problem" stance is tickling my fancy the wrong way.

Edited by Qaoz

Doesn't mean Ravage being channeled and requiring the caster to stand still isn't a completely pants-on-head retarded idea, though.

While I realize that some players take great pleasure in boasting about arbitrary skill levels, I'm sure removing the "must stand still" part of Ravage would make life easier for everyone involved, including BioWare's developers.

Balancing Ravage would be much easier if the developers could expect people to always get the three hits in instead of the "flip a coin" functionality that currently exists. Yes, hitting someone three times with Ravage is easy if they're rooted, stunned or snared, but all it takes is for someone to come in and do the same to you. Sometimes, the person you're fighting is that someone.

And yes, I know... there are multiple ways to ensure that your opponent in a 1v1 does not do this to you, but anyone who's done Warzones in this game knows that a 1v1 can turn into a 1v2 really fast.

I also get that you're some kind of PvP god or something, but the elitist "you're the problem" stance is tickling my fancy the wrong way.

gosh, the most mobile class in the game has to stand still for about 3 seconds, what is the world coming too

I can honestly say that I am probably the best jugs on my server who can play all 3 specs properly and probably the best within the whole jug/guardian archetype on my server as well, so yeah, fist pump baby.

Also , its a warzone, what the hell is the logic behind 'oh it might turn int 1v2'? You know what I do in 1v2 situations probably 60-70% of the time? I kill them both out right or I can live long enough for my teammates to come assist. You are a jug, even if you are not immortal, you have more then enough capability to live for a long time even if you are not immortal specced. Save your cooldowns for when you actually need them and not when its just convenient. The other 30-40% consists of me running away because jugs are probably one of the best non steath non sprint classes and if you cant escape, then you draw the fight out as long as you can while drawing th enemy into an unfavorable position, meaning if they really want to kill you really bad, make sure they have to spend a few seconds running to get back into the warzone.

Edited by Wekeltes