Stalker or Force-Master's gear for deception PVP

carbonace

You know that in 1.2 they're replacing the Accuracy/Power or Accuracy/Crit mods with rank 25 version of those instead of the rank 24 you're pulling out of Champion?

Besides, you only get a 1.7% DPS increase for going from 68% Surge to 75% Surge. I guess if you've money to burn between now and 1.2 you can do it, if you remember to replace all the mods you pulled out since they're only updating mods for BM pieces that matches the original specification.

Back to my original question. Should i roll with full the full Stalker pvp set? Even if a force master piece has more Willpower. My example would be the headpiece. Would you go Force-Masters head piece and then the rest 4 piece Stalker?

I would take a look at the pieces if tbh there are some force master pieces I have becuase I feel the stats are better. I would say to def get the 4 piece stalker bonus and then mix and match what you feel works best for you.

So swap crit/surge to power/surge?

I also saw an assassin with 3piece stalker and 2 piece force-master. Would they have been Madness spec?

Thanks,

Yes, they'd almost certainly be Madness spec.

I run with 3pc Stalker 2pc Force Master - the extra healing is helpful since I use Crushing Darkness so often.

Mod/Enh swapped for crit/surge on the Force Master pieces, of course. I'm waiting to see how everything prices out in 1.2 before I start making the move for power/surge.

I usually go with an hydrid pvp/pve, to get my 4/5 pve (i prefer the 15% crit on voltaic slash over the addition recklessness charge), and i try to be 400 expertise at the same time.

I found that the difference from 400 to 600 expertise is well compensated by the dps and stats of my pve gear.

This works if your pve gear is decent, i have full champion on one hand and columi/rakata on the other, and this works well.

But since I'm now battlemaster, I may come back to full BM gear once i have it. Of course, I use stalker gear.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.