The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Amusing Loot Stories

So, we just finished a run through HM Eternity Vault (of course, the bugs gave us more issues than the bosses...) but the loot dropped by the Infernal Council was rather ridiculous so I thought I'd ask and see if anyone else has some equally one-sided stories to share. I know it's just RNG being random but it amused me...

So, 8-man mode so 4 bits of proper loot. Both Rakata pieces were for Smugglers (of whom I was the only one) and so were both the Columi pieces. So, all four bits of loot went to me. The odds of that happening are 1 in 256 so... has anyone got any even crazier stories to share in that vein?

Little background, I played a jugg tank at launch and rerolled an assassin. My guild had its first hard-mode kills in January and we ended up bringing whatever 50's were on the server, and replaced the last 2-3 when our members hit 50.

Since then every single person in the raid has 100% full rakata including the newer 50's who have only been at it a month. Every boss drops agent and BH, the last person to hit 50 in our guild was complaining he was missing 2 rakata pieces for his DPS off-spec.

Yet there have been ZERO inquisitor helmets and the weapons only dropped the first 2 times we killed karagga. We also looted our first inquisitor chest piece on thursday.

I would kill for nightmares to give generic tokens that could been turned in for any class armor but I doubt it will happen.