BW, please listen to this and please add it!

Ketick

the first expansion or next major patch(1.2 is a major patch for example), you need to add Player Cruisers, being able to have a Cruiser, buying it for 30mil Credits, and being able to customize it(idk how you'll add that, but something like coloring), being able to name it(before making the transaction), and buying Ship workers(like engineers, bridge pilot guys, and Ship Guards, each costing 1,500 credit costs), buying upgrades(just like Ship upgrades, each upgrade costs 30k for, like shields, and weapons, and 1.5k for interior upgrades like escape pods, laser turret guards, and meditation room and bridge customization), and a dock for your ship, and only Guild members/Group members can enter, and place where you can put it, and buy, for another 1.5mil credits, buy like a fleet for looks when looking out windows...so yeah... Yay or Nay people, if more people say yes to it, will you please add it, Bioware? Dont have to be all this stuff.. But please it'd be cool! Edited by Ketick

LOL... Is this a troll post? So let me get this straight. You expect them to get all this done before the next major patch? Most of it would require a complete reworking at the basic level, and every level after that. Yes, you are correct! This is such an important addition, they need to drop everything else and get started on it immediately!

It included good ideas, I would like to see added. However, it was highly amusing seeing the immediate tone in your post.

LOL... Is this a troll post? So let me get this straight. You expect them to get all this done before the next major patch? Most of it would require a complete reworking at the basic level, and every level after that. Yes, you are correct! This is such an important addition, they need to drop everything else and get started on it immediately!

It included good ideas, I would like to see added. However, it was highly amusing seeing the immediate tone in your post.

Not 1.2, i meant the next major patch AFTER 1.2

Not 1.2, i meant the next major patch AFTER 1.2

OK, this is even funnier than the OP... Or scary, because I am beginning to think you actually believe it is possible. Again, read what I wrote. If you think it is truly as simple as you think... Never mind. Carry on. LMAO.

Had to read it twice, but it's a great idea having your own guild ship carrier in space. But you forget there is not yet a working star system we can travel, the star map is only like a jump point into planet orbits, there is no universe yet in this game to explore, like EvE, Freelancer or Elite.

Come to think of it, that idea reminds me a little of EvE anyway.

Yes, guilds should control space sectors and fight for it in space and on planets, too.

Guild carriers should have fighters on board you can hop on, similiar to Batlefront 2.

So, do not hope for anything like that before 1.5-2.0

Edited by Lord_Ravenhurst