11 Medals Awarded Top Damage and Heals?

Tragamite

How is it that someone can produce over 300k damage and over 100k healing in a single match? I saw 11 medals for the first time as I saw the Republic with all gold medals and Imps with at best Silver medals During a Civil War Match. The first 11 medals came from a Trooper who did it through damage and protection. As a Juggernaught I am lucky to reach 100k Damage while offering protection to my allies.

My Powertech can deal more damage but usualy I get 5 or six medals in a match. As I looked at this Troopers 11 medals at first I was thinking "WAY OP!" but as I saw what they were awarded for it made sense, just wondered why I couldn't deal that kind of damage.

Then the second Civil War match I see a smugglar with 11 medals and I'm like WTH? So I look at what he got them for and I see he delt 300k damage and 75k healing! No1 in Damage and No3 in Healing overall! Seriously?!? My Inquisiter can deal damage or do healing but not both! And that is just cause I crit so often so what is going on here?

Next match is a voidstar where this same Smugglar deals 300k damage and 100k healing but sadly only earned 9 medals in the match. Seriously how do you get to be so two pronged in a PvP match? Don't you have energy that would eventually run out at some point?

I don't mean to point fingers but has anyone else seen this kind of production from anyone?

2.5k Single Hit

5k Single Hit (harder to get)

75k damage

300k damage (harder to get)

2k guard

5k guard

10k guard

50k guard (easy to get in any game)

1k defender

3k defender (usually on civil war)

killing blow

assassin

10 kills

25 kills (harder for huttball)

Juggernauts, Assassins and Powertechs can get all of these in one match.

Operatives, Sorcerors and Mercenaries can get everything except the guard medals, but they can get healing ones:

2.5k single heal

5k single heal

75k heals done

300k heals done

Marauders and Snipers do get less medals since they have no taunts and don't usually produce enough self heals to get any medals there, but they can still get 10-11 with the right conditions.

Edited by Tyraelium

2.5k Single Hit

75k damage

300k damage

2k guard

5k guard

10k guard

50k guard

1k defender

3k defender

killing blow

assassin

10 kills

25 kills

Assassins and Powertechs can get all of these in one match.

For the max amount of medals possible in one game i think it has to goto Rage juggernauts, they can get all those medals +the 2.5k single heal medal from a talent, also the 5k which i think powertechs can get and probs assassins tho never played one.

Assassins cannot get the healing medals atm (only w Pure Shockfrozen Water). I suppose if you played a long enough match using Dark Charge and Overcharge Saber at every opportunity you could get to 75k healing done, but I dont think I've ever managed that.

2.5k Single Hit

5k Single Hit (harder to get)

75k damage

300k damage (harder to get)

2k guard

5k guard

10k guard

50k guard (easy to get in any game)

1k defender

3k defender (usually on civil war)

killing blow

assassin

10 kills

25 kills (harder for huttball)

Juggernauts, Assassins and Powertechs can get all of these in one match.

Operatives, Sorcerors and Mercenaries can get everything except the guard medals, but they can get healing ones:

2.5k single heal

5k single heal

75k heals done

300k heals done

Marauders and Snipers do get less medals since they have no taunts and don't usually produce enough self heals to get any medals there, but they can still get 10-11 with the right conditions.

To original poster, most tanks, champion/centurion geared, can hit almost 200k damage in a match, and do 100k in protection. Just as well, gear doesn't make ONLY a healers healing go up, it also makes their damage go up because their stats are increasing. The other day in Huttball I had my guild tank with me in his Full Champion/2 Battlemasters and me in my Centurion/Columi/Champion mix and together he put out:

200k damage, 393k protection, and 3k objective.

I put out 475k Healing, 105k damage, 3k objective.

WE both got quite a bit of medals. He had:

75k damage, 2k, 5k, 10k, 50k protection, 1k defender, 3k defender, 10 kills, 25 kills, killing blow, and assasin.

I had: 2.5k Heal, 5k Heal, 75k healing, 300k healing, 1k defender points, 2.5k damage, 75k damage, 1k defender, killing blow, assasin, 10 kills, and 25 kills. (Defender is from healing the ball carrier, attacking people hitting the ball carrier, and killing people have damage the ball carrier(or healing the people who killed the people damaging the ball carrier.)

We also won the game 6-0 with 2 minutes left. This was all at level 50 against an equally geared team. It's all about HOW you play, WHAT your stategy is, and how well the people around you play. My group consisted of 2 tanks over 19k health in Full Champions, me in my Centurion/Champion/Columi, another healer in full battlemasters who put out 450k healing, some Centurion/Champion geared DPS. The other team had ONE tank and ONE healer who put out 460k healing, the tank put out 200k protection. Top damage was the other team at 600k damage, the rest of the dps was ~ (2) 120-150k, rest 200-400k damage. The other team had us mostly out dps'ed by about 50k on each person, my team actually only had half our people in the top 3 or 4.

But, everything in PvP is purely situational. THe next match we lost. I put out 225k healing and my tank 100k protection. Only 4 medals for us both. We had a bad team vs. a fully geared and organized battlemaster team. Our team was mostly fresh 50's without centurion. EVERYTHING is situational. Maybe there is some trick you haven't found yet or you have not learned your classes strengths and weaknesses. Maybe you aren't correctly geared for a tank or you play against teams and with people who don't know how to play and your being objective and they're not, resulting in bad stats(I've had this happen too) and you end up losing. It's just like the RNG almost on who you play with, and it seems to favor people in groups of 4 :p

Killing Blow

Assassin

2.5k hit

5k hit

2.5k heal

5k heal

6.5k heal

2k guard

5k guard

10k guard

50k guard

75k damage

300k damage

10 kills

25 kills

defender

warden

17 Medals total

In theory, this is the highest that a rage juggernaut can get (yes, we can get the 6.5k heal medal if we have endure pain and the expertise buff up for an unleash while the marauder buff is up). My personal highest has been 16 in a voidstar (where I missed warden, unfortunately). On average as rage, I'll get anywhere from 12-14 depending on what I'm doing.

That being said, medals are really no indication of how well a player performs with regard to objectives. I've gone games without aiming for medals intentionally and have gotten 6 caps by myself with no aid so.... yeah.

Killing Blow

Assassin

2.5k hit

5k hit

2.5k heal

5k heal

6.5k heal

2k guard

5k guard

10k guard

50k guard

75k damage

300k damage

10 kills

25 kills

defender

warden

17 Medals total

In theory, this is the highest that a rage juggernaut can get (yes, we can get the 6.5k heal medal if we have endure pain and the expertise buff up for an unleash while the marauder buff is up). My personal highest has been 16 in a voidstar (where I missed warden, unfortunately). On average as rage, I'll get anywhere from 12-14 depending on what I'm doing.

That being said, medals are really no indication of how well a player performs with regard to objectives. I've gone games without aiming for medals intentionally and have gotten 6 caps by myself with no aid so.... yeah.

Where's a 6.5k coming from? I get 7k heals all the time on people below 50% health and have NEVER gotten it, I'll take a screenshot and post it of it. I ussually end up leaving those 50% people at about 95% so it should still count without me actually having not healed them over their health pool.

My Civil War record is 375k Healing and 200k Damage in the same game, as a pure Sawbones. It wasn't even like we facerolled the enemy, we won by 45 points.

How did I rack up those numbers? There was a constant fight at Mid and I avoided dying (despite being regularly focused, I had a couple of good tanks protecting me as well as two others healers and a few times had to Disappearing Act to escape with my skin. I used Sabotage Charge almost on cooldown (a nice 2-3k hit every 30s so that's about 75k just from that), dropped several Flybys and then am not afraid to use Back Blast, Blaster Whip and Vital Shot when required to either shift melees off me or off other healers. Of course, the Sage who was healing next to me and didn't do any DPS broke 500k heals but the fact I hit 200k damage in a pure healing build... well... I'm rather proud of it.

Assassins cannot get the healing medals atm (only w Pure Shockfrozen Water). I suppose if you played a long enough match using Dark Charge and Overcharge Saber at every opportunity you could get to 75k healing done, but I dont think I've ever managed that.

I tend to get the 75k heal medal as an assassin if I'm in a healing heavy group against another healing heavy group. Most often in voidstar, with the neverending huge brawls at a door with maximum uptime and little/no dying. Then the 3 stack lightnings will get the 75k over the course of the map.

There's actually been a couple times I've cleared 100k. Same deal really, just maximum uptime with no dying and enemies not dying much either (so I can keep hitting them).

If I didn't care who won or lost the match I could easily get nine medals every match. If I had a dedicated healer, I could get more than that. I am a jugg tank spec. I can usually get four medals in the first minute of the fight, after that I do my best to win the match and usally end up with about 7 medals by the end of the match. The highest number of medals I think I ever got was 12, and I was really trying to get as many as I could. Edited by Pcolapat

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.