[POLL] What would you like to see?

smokeylemons

Sorry I'don't speek english very well because I'm french player. Maybe I post in the bad topic. But i woud like to speak about the BH heal for the patch 1.2.

I've translate my topic with google translate :

"Good evening,

etc. etc.

*** did I just read:confused:

• 2 weeks later...

Not having any mobility is getting more ridiculous as time goes on. TTK is lowered and Mercs are nerfed but we still have to stand there and accept our fate as soon as any Sent/Mara or Guard/Jug decides he want's to cuddle.

Honestly, my only hope in PvP right now (487 expertise, 1288 end, 1438 aim) is to simply not be seen. Whenever anyone sees me I'm instantly doomed if I'm alone or only accompanied by one other team-mate.

I only use my Merc now to grind dailies so I can afford leveling my alts.

Also, before anyone says L2P - I'm not a bad player. I'm sure I could be slightly more effective somehow, but this is honestly a faceroll class with little room for players skill improvements. I just have to go in there, click 3-4 skills and hope to get another few ones off before I bite the dust by some melee.

Edited by Athrins

Honestly, my only hope in PvP right now (487 expertise, 1288 end, 1438 aim) is to simply not be seen.

It isn't any better at 1169 expertise 1440 Aim and 1499 endurance. Your best bet is to turret something and hope they don't notice you. While in that situation you can pump out some nice damage, but it's fairly poor design in a pvp situation.

Not having any mobility is getting more ridiculous as time goes on.

Sounds like you need to switch to pyro... i don't feel I have any mobility issues at all. But when I get yanked halfway across a zone by somebody and their resolve is high enough I can't push them away, it would nice to be able to jump back to about where I came from.

Sounds like you need to switch to pyro... i don't feel I have any mobility issues at all. But when I get yanked halfway across a zone by somebody and their resolve is high enough I can't push them away, it would nice to be able to jump back to about where I came from.

I was Pyro, now I'm Arsenal. No matter what, the class is a sitting duck against a melee.

Difference between the specs is that pyro has a weird feel to its rotation. Maybe that's just me, though. I love it, but after a while it just feels meh to be running around throwing Thermal Detonators when simply running does **** to help you survive when you actually need to.

jet pack escape ability hands down.

This yes,

Or any ability/skill that makes use of our Jet Pack, anything, something, atm our jet pack is just a pointless waste of space, so ANYTHING jet pack related gets my vote.

If I had to create something myself then -

Skill - Jet lag

Hovers the Bounty Hunter in the air for 5 secs, during this time he cannot be interupted, stunned, rolfstomped or upset in any way shape or form, also while Jet lag is active all dmg vs Mara/Sent is increased by 3000%, when Jet lag ends the Bounty Hunter auto dances on the spot.

:)

A set of missions specific for the bounty hunter. I would like to go to alderan and go Royal hunting. For example: have a set of missions similer to Rac plage just for bounty hunters where it would last 30 days and the bounty hunter with the most heads collected "whiney uptight Alderanian royals only" would get a special set of armor and pair of blasters for merc's. After my short visit to Alderan i realy would like to rub those whiney aristocrats faces in the dirt ! :mad: becaues 3000 years is to long to waite for the:csw_deathstar:

• 2 weeks later...

Jet escape could be like Wow warriors heroic leap...

Jumping on equal level ground to targetted location (as to prevent abusing to reach hard to reach places..

On the other hand,... would be really nice to jump " up" as well when doing datacrons :D

Jet escape could be like Wow warriors heroic leap...

Jumping on equal level ground to targetted location (as to prevent abusing to reach hard to reach places..

On the other hand,... would be really nice to jump " up" as well when doing datacrons :D

Make it usable only in combat.