Hitting 50 today...What to do with all these comms...

GrabThemCakes

OK so I will be hitting 50 today and I'm sitting on 1 champ bag and enough comms to buy 4 more. Is this the way to go? I have no concept of how many bags you need to open to get champ gear.

I know everyone is still speculating because of the changes to come in 1.2, but I appreciate any feedback!

You will need alot of bags to get champion gear.

Per Bag there are 15 cent comms and 7 champ comms - feel free and do the math.

So it's not prolly gonna happen that you go full champ before the patch hits... you could buy a full set of cent gear tho.

If I remember right, you need something like 120 bags or something to get full champ gear.

I'm spending time leveling alts at the mo, rather than do much 50 pvp as it seems a bit in vein with the changes coming.

Thanks everyone for the tips!

Yeah I was thinking if I could even get maybe a couple of pieces, as I know I'll never make it to full champ gear b4 1.2 hits. Just didn't wanna blow all the WZ/Merc comms on something that was gonna be outdated (if that was in fact the case).

So thanks again!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.