Eurogamer expo 2012

Shingara

• 4 months later...

I'd be a little worried about putting someone from this game on stage again. During this past E3 when the "New announcements" were made during the EA conference, there was a quiet hush about the crowd and genuinely no excitement. I felt really bad for Bioware because last year there was an amazing roar and game winning stadium cheering going on. Sucked to see.

Also, how are these conferences over there?? There's no real live coverage state side like there is E3.

Edited by veyl

eurogamer is the biggest show in europe i think, its covered and sponsored by virgin, its also where swtor got its release date from. Last years show was amazing. And the early access tickets sold out within 24 hours. EA should be here but its just bioware im wondering about. Edited by Shingara

eurogamer is the biggest show in europe i think, its covered and sponsored by virgin, its also where swtor got its release date from. Last years show was amazing. And the early access tickets sold out within 24 hours. EA should be here but its just bioware im wondering about.

I'm sorry, but Gamescom in Cologne Germany is the biggest show in Europe, but Eurogamer is a pretty close second. That said Eurogamer is becoming more popular.

If they are at the Eurogamer Expo they will probably only rehash about HK51 coming since that is all we got out of comic con.

QFE! That and probably show the trailer of things coming "this year", but they'll remove the "this year" claim.

If they are at the Eurogamer Expo they will probably only rehash about HK51 coming since that is all we got out of comic con.

Actually they could bring makeb there, assention or whatever its called, allow people in the uk to get the show pet and to try out and see the devs talk about whats coming and not forget the developer sessions. Without them coming we have zero and i repeat zero things in the uk related to swtor show wise as game show was cancled and game are now sponsoring eurogamer. With it being in september also its could either hit just after or just before 1.4 and the possibility of info relating to the space update and great advertising for the game.

Edited by Shingara

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This isn't looking good. Anyone else get the feeling they are doing the minimum promotion of this game now?. I hope they are attending eurogamer I would like some more info on future content. Its a good way to judge if the games gonna last.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.