Looking for a guild~~!

Bisca

So I played ToR for the first month it was out, but was lured into playing in the Tera betas with my old guild...well that game turned out to be kinda boring and now I'm back!

So anyhoo, a little about myself and what I'm looking for. I've been playing mmorpg's for about 10 years now, so I know what I'm doing (for the most part :p)

As for the type of guild I'm looking for, either imperial or republic is fine. However, the most important thing for me is that the guild is laid back, kind, and mature. I especialy love guilds that plan fun events for either pvp or silly things like hide and seek, etc.

Lastly, I have experience using some voice chat programs and do thoroughly enjoy talking with my guilds. I normally use teamspeak, and skype...ventrillo still confuses me sooo much (I'm blonde :p)

Well I hope to see some of you in game~!

I'm with Imperial Army. Pretty much exactly what I was looking for. Real laid back, 7-10 of us. Met em when they helped me complete a mission on Alderaan that lag was making quite hard. They were cool, so I showed my gratitude with some loyalty.

Don't even know if we have a website or whatever. We just help each other whenever one needs it, & that's all I ask.

If you are still looking Fugitive Gaming is looking to start building up some in TOR we dont have a lot of people but we are a laid back group of players that get into all aspects of the game.

Also, the forums have a real bad lay out, there is a section in the lower left corner with a "server by Name" like A-C, D-F, G-H, .... to possibly get an idea if people are posting there. Edited by Esproc