For those on Terentatek (open-world PvP community)

Ragana

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find that in most games the competition is rather....sad. I really hope you will be rolling Republic, that way I can look forward to fighting Saga! Hope to see you ingame!

We are Republic bud, don't you worry. We'll make sure to camp you extra hard (with love of course) :)

Originally Posted by Ragana

I been getting MANY of you asking me in-game and via PM if you can join our guild. Saga is full, but were taking applications in-case we lose some members in the next week (we usually do)

Aside from that, there are a TON of great guilds on this server, both Empire and Republic, that are recruiting.

For the leaders that want to meet up and discuss anything, shoot me a PM.

Were also streaming live at:

http://www.twitch.tv/friendlyfiregaming#

....... this ^^

I am very happy to be on Terentatek, we have no zerg guilds and are made up of mostly medium sized guilds. The Republic to Sith Ratio is 3:1 on most PvP servers, as my guild mates put it for the republic its just gona be a target rich environment. Looking forward to playing with you all.

Ran probably around 15 warfronts today. The empire won 11/15

Terentatek is me and my friends home too, hes streaming his leveling on that said server too, currently fighting for server first 50 eh! When hes lvl 50 he plans on streaming pvp all day!

Terentatek is me and my friends home too, hes streaming his leveling on that said server too, currently fighting for server first 50 eh! When hes lvl 50 he plans on streaming pvp all day!

I been playing non stop for the past 10 hours hehe. We gotta take a break :(