Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

StephenReid

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

you are aware you didnt pay for early game access right? the 5.00 was actually deducted from the retail price of the game. so essentially your going to be paying the same amount on the 20th as you had done already by pre-ordering. So by this logic you essentially just gave up your place in the EGA queue for absolutely no reason.

I paid with my time in waiting for this game to come out.

Edited by Hecantonchire

What an arse.... You seem to hate things so much but bet we see you in game...

I'm not in and I'm not crying. I'm happy. Its here, finally. We'll all be in on the 20th.

Why are people getting so insanely, headbangingly angry. We were promised 'upto' 5 days early (free) access. We're actually getting another 2 days earlier, early access.

The only people getting the "extra 2 days" are the people are actually got in today.

if they dont raise the server cap and maybe add more servers by the time i get in i wont get in cuz all servers full lol

No servers are full. I saw someone streaming and logging in, they showed the servers. 10% of them are "Standard", the rest are LIGHT. The website is WRONG, it is BUGGED.

Derp.

Actually what I am frustrated about is, I won't get to play with my husband, because he is already blowing through levels and I haven't gotten my email yet. And since I am the responsible one - I will be watching the kids all evening while he plays and levels farther and farther from me =p

Ahh well. Saturday is my birthday and you can be damned sure he will be in charge of the kids ALL DAY LONG!

Or you could just ask your husband to WAIT for you. I mean, the idea is that he loves you and stuff, maybe that extends to leveling an alt while waiting you to get it for 24 hours?

Seriously.. day is half over.. servers are for the most part - half full.. and you're stopping now?

Anyone else feel like the ball is seriously being dropped? What in hell were all the weekend stress tests in beta for - looks?

Actually what I am frustrated about is, I won't get to play with my husband, because he is already blowing through levels and I haven't gotten my email yet. And since I am the responsible one - I will be watching the kids all evening while he plays and levels farther and farther from me =p

Ahh well. Saturday is my birthday and you can be damned sure he will be in charge of the kids ALL DAY LONG!

Good for you.... stick it to him... (the bar steward) lol