Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

StephenReid

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

SO is that it now, all Bioware and EA members gone home :)

4 DAMN WAVES, STUPID

i dont mind when i get in but 4 waves of e-mails for a whole days work is stupid and i bet All the Damn Americans are level 20 and all in playing

No, but All the Damn Europeans get the actual game 5 days early. Oh and All the Damn Australians might not get the game until next year.

Did I miss any other "All the Damn <Country>" generalizations?

Tiered rolled out launches in MMO's are a horrible idea , i'll bet EA was behind this and it had nothing to do with Bioware . Easier to save money on servers if they use the absolute minimum , vs having some headroom . Edited by Hernathil

It's so funny, reading all of your post where many people whine and rage about not being inside the game yet..

When you pre-order the game it says "UP TO 5 days Early Access", it's the 13th today, witch means 7 days before and people is already whining? xD

Just lol.

- There are no words for the new generation of kids that expect to get everything served first

7/30/2011 here.

I'm really wondering... If they can't get through almost a weeks worth of preorders on the first day... How are they going to do almost 5 months worth in the remaining 6 days? Something is DEFINITELY not going according to plan on this.

QFT.

Good times.

It's not really nice to let some people play earlier? I mean we all here, we all did pre-order the game in my opinion we have the same right to play same time as everyone else no matter the date they ordered..... Just unfair since we all paid that 5euro pre-order, if those who get play today pay 5dollar and I who get to play at 19th day that is 6days later pay the same 5euros I think the word "unfair" is perfect for this!

How many times, you did not pay extra; it is a deposit, taken from the full price of the game when you are billed the outstanding balance. Dear god, it's like stupid disease has broken out all over the internet.

Edited by HexCaliber

So when i go to My Account page, the Product Registration card portion appears to be 'unchecked'...but I redeemed my Digital code on July 23rd per the Code Redemption: 07.23.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order

...are other people seeing the Product Registration setting under My Account unchecked as well?

So my WoW subscription survives one more day.... well unless I get in the last wave.... HEAR ME BIOWARE?!?

Seriously, some of you lovely folks need a chill pill, you'll get in earlier than most people, just relax, once you play for an hour all will be well, go outside for a bit until the 4th wave is done then have a shower, you probably need it...

Patience young-lings.

I'm looking on the bright side.

Now I have to time go to the store to get a Monster...

Then go to the campus and turn in my last final...

Then go to BB and pick up the Turtle Beaches I ordered last night.

May the Sworce be with you.

Worst launch i have experienced so far. Atleast on other games while it crashed i was able to make my toon and secure my name. The first wave people will be a very large advantage being out of zones that are massively full.

I do have to say i think this early access is pretty lame not getting specific's when you will be able to play just sit next too your computer for 7 days.

Launch???who said smth about a launch today????And about the sitting for 7 days at ur pc to w8 for an email ,well dude get a life!!!

Imo its positive that they give u the hope to start earlier with this awsome game ,if u have to qq about a ''delayed gift'' u prolly dont even worth this gift!!!!

Stephen,

For the love of my F5 key ... please oh please let us know about the next wave. It is getting beat to smitherines!

Also, on a side note, inquiring minds would like to know approximately how many invites are going out with each wave.

Thanks!

People on bioware looking down on people and giving advantage to those who hasordered before us, I dont think we should be left behind like trashes we deserve the same as others, no doubts this goes against my human right! :confused:

You cant just say that those who pre-ordered on first day would deserve more than us, we who ordered later we paid the same price and we dont only deserve to have the right to play same time as other I think we have the same right to play as they do, dont look down on us.