SWTOR is doing better than expected and is gaining subs

NYMafiaForever

I missed the part when you linked current and official subscription rates to base this claim on.

Maybe he just saw an increase of players on his fleet? That usually is what we get as evidence from the people claiming the population is dropping. Wouldn't that be evidence enough?

Neither one of those back up the OPS claim. The first article talks about the subs stabilizing and the 2nd is about WoWs numbers.

These articles prove absolutely nothing?

If you want a leveling experience that lasts throughout the whole time you play the game..play TOR

if you just want to grind the crap out of your character, not care about anything else...go play anything else

SWTOR has staying power for one thing

LEVELING EXPERIENCE THE MINUTE YOU START. The game doesn't "start at level cap" in this game. That's how a game SHOULD be. The experience is the journey maaannn :p

This is actually one of the better trolls I have seen in quite a while OP. Great job!

Not everyone is a troll mr tinfoil hate conspiracy theory. You have to spend less time on the internet. Not everything is a troll...

That's not a question.

Also those are 2 that stood out to me, there are tonnes of gaming websites talking about SWTOR's subs on the up and up. Like I said, Google.

GW 2 will be a huge disappointment watch and see, not everyone is into PVP plus the fact their combat system is awful, yes the graphics are great but that cuts into the gameplaY,

The SAME people who spew hate in SWTOR forum and praises GW2/TERA/(insert unreleased MMO) will be the 1st ones to spew hate in GW2/TERA/(insert unreleased MMO) forum too...

its their way of having fun, why fight inside the game when you can fight in the forums =D

yes i agree with you OP, GW2 is a joke for ppl who dont do PVP.. and its FANTASY MMO ugh.. havent we already overloaded with Fantasy and not enough Science Fiction PVE MMO.. (and no, EVE however good is not PVE oriented)

SWTOR gaining subs ? yep seems that way too in my servers (Imp & Rep)..

regards

They kinda proved ops statement. Its sad that players that didnt like the game dominate the forums. But than again nothing promotes a game better than haters. Keep up the good work while we that like the game keep having fun playing it.

I remember how i hated wow cause it was killing ultima online back in the days when it was released. I wrote tons of threads on how lame it was. Now i know thats what promoted them quite a bit.

GW 2 will be a huge disappointment watch and see, not everyone is into PVP plus the fact their combat system is awful, yes the graphics are great but that cuts into the gameplaY, Also GW 2 is free because nobody would pay $15 a month to play it. it's not worth paying for gameplay.

That's not really accurate Lord of the Rings Online actually had to deviate from Tolkien's vision and come up with a PVP variation because players were threatening to quit because of no PVP. D3 is going to have problems for those very same reasons (no PvP at lanch). So pvp, like it or not is staple of all mmorpgs.

Not everyone is a troll mr tinfoil hate conspiracy theory. You have to spend less time on the internet. Not everything is a troll...

How is calling someone out on an obvious troll a conspiracy theory? lol. He started making ridiculous claims about a bunch of different games in the hopes of offending someone. Apparently you have to spend more time on the internet.

Dunno where some get their info from but its 100% false, Tor isnt losing a lot of subs, if any they are gaining subs and will even more once 1.2 is released.

People complain that once you reach 50 theres nothing to do, there plenty to do ,

so what happens if Bioware made the limit 60 or 65 and not 50, people would still complain.

You cant put everything in the release, you have to leave some stuff out for patches which add content and for expansions, thats how software is done and thats how you run a business.

I cant help to laugh at so many say Tor is a wow clone, but yet star wars games have been out way before wow was even in production or even an idea.

As good as a computer you have wow still looks more like a cartoon than Tor does.

Pandas?really? Blizz and activision have been milking peoples money for years putting out a horrible game people got bored of 2-3 years ago, heck just look at COD series which is running on a 5 year old engine which activision is gonna milk dry.

ive had more fun with Tor than i did with rift or wow.

GW 2 will be a huge disappointment watch and see, not everyone is into PVP plus the fact their combat system is awful, yes the graphics are great but that cuts into the gameplaY, Also GW 2 is free because nobody would pay $15 a month to play it. it's not worth paying for gameplay.

I-7 930

GTX 580

running BF 3 on 1920 x 1080 and it runs perfect smooth as silk

Best troll thread i have seen, glad i logged on to see what was up. Also i flagged you for Trolling.