Guilds Not Recruiting Powertechs?

CharleyDanger

I have been looking for a guild for the past hour, and I have found 5 guilds that are not taking Powertechs. Is this because there are too many Powertechs running around?, or is it because they are poor PvP/PvE toons?

Maybe too many. Cause Powertechs wreck ****.

Yeah Powertechs are pretty awesome in PvP and they make good tanks.

Then why wouldn't people want them in Guilds? If they are so good that is? (serious question btw...I would think that Guilds would be looking for that kind of players)

Then why wouldn't people want them in Guilds? If they are so good that is? (serious question btw...I would think that Guilds would be looking for that kind of players)

because you only need 2 tanks and without dual spec more than that is just a waste.

Edited by illgot

Powertech's are considered one of the best advanced classes in the game. Their Pyrotech specced DPS is one of the best DPS classes in the game and they are probably also the best tanks in the game. Those guilds you spoke to might just have too many.

Because the juggernaut was intended to be the lead tank of the sith empire and powertechs a ranged tank. Somewhere along the line juggs got messed and powertechs were OP

Your the first person Ive heard call the Powertech OP lol. And Powertechs are close ranged tanks. All of their good abilities are 4-10M Their debuffs are 4-10M, and their one good 30M attack procs off of a 4M attack. Not to mention the 2 gab control abilities. If your 11-30M out you are not using the powertech in the right wey

Your the first person Ive heard call the Powertech OP lol. And Powertechs are close ranged tanks. All of their good abilities are 4-10M Their debuffs are 4-10M, and their one good 30M attack procs off of a 4M attack. Not to mention the 2 gab control abilities. If your 11-30M out you are not using the powertech in the right wey

Ive never played one unfortunately, however my main WAS a jugg until even raid equipped my jugg couldnt hold a candle to a powertech. Was so let down that I quit jugg and went Sorc and merc

Edited by Maglon

There are plenty of Guilds out there that really don't care what you play.

Not plenty that play on Ajunta Pall that have Voice chat, more than 20 active members, do both PvP and PvE, play between 6PM-1AM, and dont mind if your not big into RP lol. Oh, and are on the Imp side.

Edited by CharleyDanger

I must admit that Im both intrigued and irritated by you MMO people lol. With your facepalms and trolling. You guys have a weird arrogance that I dont get.

I must say that I miss the Xbox crowd. Just call my mother a whore and move on. Say racist stuff and be done with it lol. MMO guys are like gorilla warfare *** holes, you hide in the bushes and rain unexpected nonsense. The Xbox guys are more like Civil War *** holes. They stand in a line wearing bright red jackets, you see them coming from a mile away.

I must admit that Im both intrigued and irritated by you MMO people lol. With your facepalms and trolling. You guys have a weird arrogance that I dont get.

I must say that I miss the Xbox crowd. Just call my mother a whore and move on. Say racist stuff and be done with it lol. MMO guys are like gorilla warfare *** holes, you hide in the bushes and rain unexpected nonsense. The Xbox guys are more like Civil War *** holes. They stand in a line wearing bright red jackets, you see them coming from a mile away.

Your post made me smile, and laugh. Lol love it!

Not plenty that play on Ajunta Pall that have Voice chat, more than 20 active members, do both PvP and PvE, play between 6PM-1AM, and dont mind if your not big into RP lol. Oh, and are on the Imp side.

O I C..... you have specific requirements in a guild. Apparently they do too.... such as keeping a balanced roster.... OR could be you came across as picky or something. Maybe your anwsers (I am assuming they asked you some questions) did not impress them. Could be a lot of things really.

The more requirements you have, the longer it's going to take you to find a guild. If the vibe you give off in an initial discussion does not feel right to them, the "sorry, we're not taking Powertechs is an easy non-confrontational out for them.

Some guilds won't accept you until they play with you some and know you and trust you not to be a Zero.

Edited by Andryah