Ops should not be nerfed?

Crawelc

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So that was a bad Op? Did you notice that not in a single one of those fights did his healt ever drop below 75% You guys are sick if that is a BAD operative and you still dont think they are op.

Problem with your argument pvp isn't balanced around 1 vs. 1

Another thing anyone can post a movie with highlight kills it doesn't make them OP it makes them biased by not showing how many times he got killed making that video.

So that was a bad Op? Did you notice that not in a single one of those fights did his healt ever drop below 75% You guys are sick if that is a BAD operative and you still dont think they are op.

Wait.

You are serious? Did you even watch the video?

I could do the same with any class on random terribad clueless bobby ungeared semi afk carebears doing their daily...

I am in fact the Sent in that video. 2nd kill, i came back with my cds used up just to yell "nerf bat enjoy it while you can" and he 4 shotted me. thankfully he didnt put that in the video.

that explains a lot. man that guy is not good! his movement is clumsy, he turns like a truck, he runs into stealth-detection drones. he is a bad operative owning even worse opponents.

I am in fact the Sent in that video. 2nd kill, i came back with my cds used up just to yell "nerf bat enjoy it while you can" and he 4 shotted me. thankfully he didnt put that in the video.

Hahahahahahaha

Wait, so you are the awful guy who KEYBOARD TURN HIS CAMERA ?! Lmao this must be a troll job

You have zero reaction time, no wonder you came on the forum to cry like that...

Well, If this is what I think it is, a good trolljob, then I 'd just say bravo.

However, if it's actually a real vid and not "staged" then I would suggest you to shut down the link and ask a mod to delete this thread because you're doing yourself no favour.

Edited by Bocherel

I am in fact the Sent in that video.

That explains everything rofl

maybe op made some kind of joke and i am missing the point and stuff.

tell me he isn't serious!

he got owned by operative and comes to QQ on the forums.

Classic.

What he doesnt understand: he will still get owned, operative is not teh problem :D

Edited by GrandMike

Given the TS sig and the posting date of the video, then there is absolutely no way it is real.

I must say this is a staged video made by his friend to troll the forum. Which he is doing just fine.

Once again, well played.

Edited by Bocherel

Right cause a knockdown that lasts almost 6 seconds due to crap animations is a reaction time issue. All things considered I would say i did pretty well in that fight considering Combat spec is gimped to start with in 1.1, at least I outlasted anyone else. and no i dont keyboard turn.

Wrong, look at 1:00, his health dropped to about 50%.

Funny how he deliberately removes the HUD so we can't see how much HP the other player has not to mention seeing what buffs he has active from stims/relics/adrenals.

Yeah, let's examine the first kill. He goes up and hits the guy (full health) for 2446 and 857 (acid blade crit) for a total of 3,303 dmg and his health drops 25%. Calculate how much HP that player had. Pretty much every player he targeted had crap gear and had no clue how to effectively counter.

Lastly, I would love to see the fights where Heat got his *** handed to him, but unfortunately he didn't record those. Convenient.

Another thing, why did you feel it necessary to start a whole new thread stealing a post from this thread?

It appears to me you're nothing but a nerf ops troll.

Edited by Ozzone

Wrong, look at 1:00, his health dropped to about 50%.

Funny how he deliberately removes the HUD so we can't see how much HP the other player has not to mention seeing what buffs he has active from relic/adrenals.

Yeah, let's examine the first kill. He goes up and hits the guy (full health) for 2446 and 857 (acid blade crit) for a total of 3,303 dmg and his health drops 25%. Calculate how much HP that player had. Pretty much every player he targeted had crap gear and had no clue how to effectively counter.

Lastly, I would love to see the fights where Heat got his *** handed to him, but unfortunately he didn't record those. Convenient.

Another thing, why did you feel it necessary to start a whole new thread stealing a post from this thread?

It appears to me you're nothing but a nerf ops troll.

Because I wanted to? Not trolling, the nerf bat has been swung. I just think it was justified.

Right cause a knockdown that lasts almost 6 seconds due to crap animations is a reaction time issue. All things considered I would say i did pretty well in that fight considering Combat spec is gimped to start with in 1.1, at least I outlasted anyone else. and no i dont keyboard turn.

bad player is bad. sorry!

In what part of the fight "you couldnt do anything about it" or "you were killed in a stunlock"? Eh?

In fact you ran away just fine, but then you came back to have your a** kicked?

+you have to put on more than lvl10 gear

Do i have to explain further? rofl

In fact this video prooves Ops need considerable buff cause they cant kill someone in greens in full BM gear, and everyone can run away.

Edited by GrandMike