shock collar for quinn

ecana

A shock collar on his neck would not do anything for his Imperial career... on the other hand, a shock pad on his genitals would be both discrete and more likely to ensure he does not step out of line again...

Oooh, vindictive. I like the way you think Sir, very Sith-like :D

A shock collar on his neck would not do anything for his Imperial career... on the other hand, a shock pad on his genitals would be both discrete and more likely to ensure he does not step out of line again...

Oh god :D I think people need a thread just to post their sadistic ideas about punishing Quinn.

Oh god :D I think people need a thread just to post their sadistic ideas about punishing Quinn.

i already had my idea:

chained naked to a corner of the cargo hold, stale food, bucket for bio needs, cold cardboard mat to sleep on.

sure he would be allowed in my bedroom...but he is MINE...i am NOT his. and he just lost safeword privilages with his sith slavemaster/wife. he would have to watch pierce and i too >:3

emphasis on no safeword with sith mistress/wife >:3

So many people are obsessed with punishing Quinn in various sadomasochistic ways... Tsk-tsk. ;) Pervs. :3

There are many hints that Quinn seems to like that kind of stuff. If not to that extent, then at least he likes his warrior to be strong and in charge, regardless of gender. Spoiler tagged for your protection:

During the sand demon/desert monster mission, if you choose [Turn away dismissively] the warrior says something along the lines of, "I turn my back to show my dominance." Quinn only gains affection for that choice out of the three, despite at least 2 of them having the same end result.

For female warriors, during Quinn's 'Duty and Devotion' mission, you can choose between letting him kiss you or you kissing him instead. Quinn only gains affection if you kiss him.

I think the best way to punish Quinn is to be nice to him. Get him a baby tauntaun, paint 2V-R8 to look like a clown and have him follow Quinn around, replace Quinn's wardrobe of uniforms with pink killik silk dresses, modify his blaster to shoot confetti, make him use perfumed stationery for his paperwork, modify his medical scanner to emit a double rainbow beam, and last but not least, call him 'My Precious Snugglebunny' in public.

There are many hints that Quinn seems to like that kind of stuff. If not to that extent, then at least he likes his warrior to be strong and in charge, regardless of gender. Spoiler tagged for your protection:

During the sand demon/desert monster mission, if you choose [Turn away dismissively] the warrior says something along the lines of, "I turn my back to show my dominance." Quinn only gains affection for that choice out of the three, despite at least 2 of them having the same end result.

For female warriors, during Quinn's 'Duty and Devotion' mission, you can choose between letting him kiss you or you kissing him instead. Quinn only gains affection if you kiss him.

Hah, interesting! I think I'm beginning to like him even more now. :D

Edited by StormNaara

I think the best way to punish Quinn is to be nice to him. Get him a baby tauntaun, paint 2V-R8 to look like a clown and have him follow Quinn around, replace Quinn's wardrobe of uniforms with pink killik silk dresses, modify his blaster to shoot confetti, make him use perfumed stationery for his paperwork, modify his medical scanner to emit a double rainbow beam, and last but not least, call him 'My Precious Snugglebunny' in public.

sissification is just another form of BDSM

...it would fit him quite well.

since we are all on the "dirty mind" stance with quinns story... what i dont get

is when you dump him after the event, he says he lost more than he ever had planned.

how did he plan to keep "privilages" with you, when you were dead?! sick freak

since we are all on the "dirty mind" stance with quinns story... what i dont get

is when you dump him after the event, he says he lost more than he ever had planned.

how did he plan to keep "privilages" with you, when you were dead?! sick freak

All I can say to that is EWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! He's one of those guys who likes to "crack open a cold one"??????? :eek:

All I can say to that is EWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! He's one of those guys who likes to "crack open a cold one"??????? :eek:

you could see him mumbling manically over your dead body, cleaning the blood off your face, and brushing your hair nice and neat. He'd lovingly call you " my lord" while putting makeup on you, and posing you at a candlelit dinner for 2....

tell me you couldn't picture that. just try.

Instead of a shock collar. Lock him in a room with Vette . :p

Then the galaxy would be short one "cute Twi'lek".

What happens if you break it off with Quinn, I decided to keep him and forgive him.

I believe he reverts to the non-flirt conversations, like the ones male warriors receive. There is one notable difference, though...

Spoilers for his legacy chat:

You can still tell him you plan on having him father your children. (As a female warrior, obviously!)

you could see him mumbling manically over your dead body, cleaning the blood off your face, and brushing your hair nice and neat. He'd lovingly call you " my lord" while putting makeup on you, and posing you at a candlelit dinner for 2....

This sounds familiar. *smirk* Anyway, for some reason this reminds me of some sort of fanfiction challenge prompt. Lmao.

Christ.. this sounds like a plot for a sick, twisted fanfic.

Like the one where Talos is a knife-crazy maniac who likes sacrificing little animals to the Inquisitor on a shrine he built in the closet...

Christ.. this sounds like a plot for a sick, twisted fanfic.

Like the one where Talos is a knife-crazy maniac who likes sacrificing little animals to the Inquisitor on a shrine he built in the closet...

Actually, it just sounds like the plot for an episode of Criminal Minds. :p

Yes, definitely an Imperial Criminal Minds episode. :D