A letter to all those who wish to complain about the dozen or so bugs in TOR!!!

Wookieluva

QUIT. LEAVE. BEGONE. find an MMO with fewer bugs that is as fun to play, go ahead i dare you. I am totally tired of searching through threads looking for useful information only to find these inane posts about "When i pay money to play a game i want it totally perfect."

and to those who keep posting about how they quit and are never commin back; Why are you still here? Why keep posting about how and why your quitting? So your class got nerfed big deal, so did mine, its part of a new mmo they bring out the game and then decide to change things after the fact. I have played from Launch several mmorpgs and its always like this... PVP is laggy, get a better machine i have no probs in the WZ... i may suck a bit at pvp but i dont blame my losses on lag.

in short all those who post 15 times a day about how they are quitting just do everyone a favor and quit, i for one dont want to sift thru your 20 posts in the same thread about the same crap in order to get the valid info i wanted....

/rant off

You must be new to mmos. The golden rule to enjoying any mmo is to never read the forums for anything more than updates. Almost 98% of the 'content' on a forum is absolute drivel. You'll be a much happier person never even knowing that swtor has a forum. Edited by Zeghrem

Learn to use search.

Request a better search function for forum.

Dozen or so bugs? lol yeah right, you playing the same game as the rest of us bro?

what're you still lvling ? lol. Yeah huge bugs with raids/pvp ...still going on. Just an fyi.