The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

What is the single, most important feature for YOU to be added/changed in SWTOR?

Lord_Ravenhurst

No more tools (LFs, meters, addons, etc.) added to the game "Because this or that game has it QQ".

Fix the bugs, level the classes, preferably without the nerf hammer, more open spaces, and keep SWTOR as much SWTOR and not become Clonewow.

This is a different game, and most customers want what they do not really want, proof being that they are here and trying to make it the same as there.

If anything, by the Suggestion Box Forum, I would say Open Space Combat.

I totally agree!!!

+10 internets

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Expanded space with space pvp, x-y-z free flight space alongside on rails space ...

This ^

Tied:

1) True gear color and outfit customization

1) Space combat (free-flight space environments)

a) Solo and Group PvP

b) Solo and Group PvE

I could cry reading that,

Im also Legacy 29 but I did leave, went to Red Eclipse (which is bouncing) soon as I got my advanced class I answered a call for a fp and met a new friend.

I miss my 50's

I miss my money

I'd really like server meagre but soon not months away.

Legacy 22 here and I sacrificed them and 6+ mil credits to re-roll on another populated server. I feel your pain .. ALOT.

I haven't put a lot of time into SWTOR. There is one thing that always makes me go "OMG! They should fire some of their graphics people! This looks terrible!"

What I'd like to see changed are character model skin textures.

I've done skin texture work with another game, so I know that it can be a serious pain in the butt. The character model is the one thing that is almost always on the screen while a player is playing any MMORPG. Skin textures are very important, and should be stellar. SWTOR skin textures are worse than the ones used in the last Starwars MMO and that launched 9 years ago.

Adding dungeon exp grind fests. Getting a group of people to head to a dungeon area and be able to grind exp with each other while hunting down named mobs with the goal of getting a special piece of loot to equip/farm ... thats the #1 thing I miss from other MMO's, being able to farm credits/items and grouping to do it.

Grouping during leveling for any reason other than social points is non rewarding atm.

Agree to a point.

POLISH.

- Streamline the client-server architecture so that things sync up better.

- Optimize the graphics engine so that framerate comes in line with other games.

- Continue dramatically improving UI functionality (1.2 was a really good step)

- Macros.

- Full UI Scripting.

- Remove or shorten long, useless walks such as the spaceport.

- Beautify zones (Alderaan Civil War is just plain UGLY. Ord Mantell could use a pass too.)

Also, if you have time [HEROIC 8] Quests.

Edited by Vaergoth
addition

LFG System

Server Transfers - and not at stupid costs per char just to rack up the bills

Not having to re-invite after every WZ folks you were in party with before WZ

LFG System

stop putting out patches every freaking other day - my play time is always when you're bringing servers down

Ability to scroll in closer to view characters and companions - better see changes on heads for headgear & sith corruption levels (yes this is important to me - I can't see **** under that hood)

and because of that - ability to CHOOSE if hood is up or down on allllll lvls appropriate gear types (robes).

LFG system

Besides UI customisation coming out in 1.2 I'd like to see

server merge

better/bigger item viewer

dual spec

any weapon/armour but with non-class penalties

ORANGE ITEMS MANAGEMENT !!!

- better orange items comparisons

- orange item mod simulator at the workbench

- reduce the cost of orange items mod replacements but limit to workbench

Aside from the ability to get Lord Zash (as she appears when you first meet her, not later) as a romanceable companion for my Sorcerer, combat logs/DPS meters/threat meters, free-roam space flight and planetary travel (i.e. no on-rails shooter or "exhaustion zones"), separate PvP and PvE stats on gear and abilities, more gear and clothing options, more ship options, extra storyline and heroic mission and flashpoint content, I would have to go for a functional crafting system that rewards effort rather than a good roll on a RNG and where the crafted results of your labours make the effort of learning the crafting and crew skills worthwhile, irrespective of the crafting profession you have selected.

* Global Chat - Cross faction and gloabl chat for converseing with otehr palyers on both factios nad nthen abeing abel to if need be talk to them while they play thier alts

Look at COH , STO both have Global chat and its brill for keeping up with your guildies on both sides

* Other thing id like tp see , more appearances in game, as well as options to redo your characters looks if so desire , ala barber shop/ Icon / Tailor.

Queue for a specific WZ.

WZ side bars to not cover up the action bars on the sides. (Seriously, ***?)

Movable UI (I know this is already in the works, but see above)

Macros (Hell, even making Non-combat macros only would make life better)

Fix Tab targeting

Some kind of penalty for death. Best suggestion I heard is sentencing everyone to a huttball match upon death. Nobody would want to die anymore!

I commend them for not budging on the add-on support, but at least offer several different themes we can use, and a Bartender type interface where we can put up like 30 customizable buttons and group them in a small corner for improved visibility. This UI takes up half the screen and it doesn't need to. A little UI polish goes a long way.

NO COMBAT LOG. Go stroke your E-peen somewhere else, wankers. Real raiders "feel" their aggro like we used to back in the day before spoiled kids got their flashy toys.