The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

How did Maul survive?

Paxmendacium

Better than the Vong.

Maul should have never been killed until the beginning or end of ep 3. It was a gross misuse of an amazing talented character. I was amazed that happened.

IThis stuff just proves Lucas is over the hill and cares only about money.

He should have never directed ep1-3 and left it and the story to the likes of Zhan who had an ability to tell the story in a way that still captured the space soap opera.

Since the Ewoks Lucas was more interested in printing cash to buy ******s and helicopters. Which is nutz. You'd think at that point you'd want the most amazing films since he made insane money already.

Better than the Vong.

Maul should have never been killed until the beginning or end of ep 3. It was a gross misuse of an amazing talented character. I was amazed that happened.

What? He barely said anything and had a double-bladed lightsaber... he is an overrated character that isn't that impressive.

well, there's a bit of a difference between a dude with a jet pack and a ton of weapons being able to get out of a pit, and being cut in half...

Except neither should have gotten out alive. I can give MAYBE Boba possible, and insane luck of getting out of a sarlacc...but then the other two times he was thrown in? No he shouldn't have gotten out of those.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

His plot armor is strong.

That's pretty much the only reason. Now I just wish that Yoda would go bonkers long enough to break the 4th wall and point out little things like that...

Also, while bringing Maul back was an immensely cheap and nonsensical move, it is STILL one of the better plotlines on the show. If you ignore the "How the f***!?!" part, then you get some excellent character development for Asajj, a new threat that's both related to canon and genuinely worrisome for any and all characters introduced within the series, and more elaboration on Darth Maul (a great ****** who unfortunately only got ONE line in the Phantom Menace).