Kao Cen Darach & Ven Zallow

Vagessel

I'm guessing Kao Cen Darach was the bad*** Zabrak who was Satele's master in "Return" since I haven't seen his name anywhere else yet.

Yes, I agree. He had the whole zen thing going and was tearing into both Sith Lords there for a while. He died well, but they could have used him more beforehand.

And until I heard Ven Zallow's name, I just called him "Steve". Also agree, there.

Both those guys were high speed, low drag. Malgus just had better plot armor. lol

To add salt to the wound they make one of them the central focus character in the loading screen day in and day out. Kinda creepy. "you can be as cool as this "Red Shirt!"

At least he does have his hood down in that picture.

I wish you could pick Ven's hairdo... a lot of good hairstyles seemed to be left out in order to have the wacky range they have. "Mohawks and dangly bits! Anime hair! Yay!"

I named my first Jedi Knight 'Ven', since that was part of my Star Wars name (based on an older method of Star Wars naming than the current "Jedi Name" one floating around). Only after getting T7-O1 and running thru a couple of his conversations did I realize I'd inadvertently named myself after his former partner!