CyberTech Vs BioChem

oOEggmanOo

Guys just wondering, do you think that Biochem is still a better choice with the coming 1.2 Patch for end PvP as a PowerTech?

I have Cybertech at the moment but i'm having to buy my stims and adrenals every day and i don't use Cybertech at all, infact i havn't found a use for it at level 50 at all other than to make the mods and sell them, which is quite rare on our server.

Edited by oOEggmanOo

Biochem reusables will be removed in future patches (not 1.2) so if you are at 400 Cybertech already I wouldn't change to Biochem. Cybertech will make plenty of money in 1.2 since everyone will want the speeders.

If you want to change crew skills, I'd suggest going for Armormech instead of Biochem, you will need crit crafted orange gear and so will everybody else.

Edited by oldshatterhand

well now medpacks can only be used ONCE PER FIGHT.... so if the fight lasts a long time... thats just too bad... sorry we told you biotech could make awesome medpacks.. we lied... now they can only use them after you break contact and the CD is up....... biggest fail out of all the changes imo

well now medpacks can only be used ONCE PER FIGHT.... so if the fight lasts a long time... thats just too bad... sorry we told you biotech could make awesome medpacks.. we lied... now they can only use them after you break contact and the CD is up....... biggest fail out of all the changes imo

wow youre a whiner.

biochem is still going to be one of the best if not the best tradeskill. How much are you having to heal anyways, jesus stand away from the aoe. You still get spammable stims too.

waaaaa