5 million credits to anyone..

Waterjunkie

I'll pay 5 million credits to who can make my blaster bolts white.

I tried giving it to the vendor but immediatly felt as though I'd been scammed when I saw the particle effect.

"well duh waterjunkie of course you don't have your bloom enabled"

So i do!.. and sadface some more.

I guess I could have waited until I saw another BH with these crystals before I spent the ducketts to obtain a pair for myself.. But from the moment I saw the 'white' I could only describe it as dull and lifeless.

At best they remind me of little spitballs

I don't think this would top the dev priority list but is there anyway we can tweak this egg color to something actually reminiscate of white?

I'll pay 5 million credits to who can make my blaster bolts white.

I tried giving it to the vendor but immediatly felt as though I'd been scammed when I saw the particle effect.

"well duh waterjunkie of course you don't have your bloom enabled"

So i do!.. and sadface some more.

I guess I could have waited until I saw another BH with these crystals before I spent the ducketts to obtain a pair for myself.. But from the moment I saw the 'white' I could only describe it as dull and lifeless.

At best they remind me of little spitballs

I don't think this would top the dev priority list but is there anyway we can tweak this egg color to something actually reminiscate of white?

what did u expect from white its not very colorful at the best of times, Maybe you need a new monitor the white sabres and white blaster bolts i see on my monitor are white!

Thexremstar

The world boss on Alder. has a chance to drop a white one but its lvl 31 =( but hay.....its white =D and when 1.2 comes out i will be able to make them lol

No. You won't. You won't be able to make white crystals at all.