Easiest way to earn cash?

Frostvein

I like many players are frantically working on farming credits for speeders and schematics before their removal in 1.5.

I've been doing the PvE dailies, but I don't know where everyone gets this "250K a day from dailies" line. I figure maybe I earn 100k between the 12 or so PvE dailes on Bel/Ilum, but that's a far cry from 250k. I have to be missing something.

Further, what are some decent ways to earn cash? I've been trying to use the GTN with a little success, but not as much as I hoped.

Any help is welcome.

I don't have much technique to earning HUGE lums of cash in one sitting. I pvp, win or lose I get credits, open up champion bags, get credits.

Fact is there isn't much to spend credits on, so all those credits from pvp and bags just piles up, sell some little things here and there. Getting credits is a game of patience.

You can easily get a HUGE amount of credits per day from crafting. RE yourself a good stat purple pattern, not necessarily a max level one either, then put them on the GTN. I make 100k a day from just selling a few pieces of gear per day from crafting.