Starkiller

kaczuszka

He would be something else entirely. this game had to gimp down Jedi/Sith for balance purposes and diversity. Merge an Inquisitor and a Sith warrior and you have what a full fledged Sith SHOULD be.

Disclaimer: i'm not against anything in the game, and love it, just stating my opinion :D

Guys when SWTOR came out i was thinking what class would starkiller be in he has force lightning which is like the inquisiotr but than again he has two lightsabers which are more likely to be jedi knight or sith warrior :wea_04:

Starkiller's class would be the hidden hero class that allowed for god-like power. It's called 'Potentially Anakin'.

Hes a jedi knight.

Actually, not really. He's a Sith turned Jedi. Reminds me of Revan. One of those people who can't make up his mind lol. Though Force Lightning is great fun in the games, canonically he should have dropped those powers (and force choke in the original game) once he turned sides.

Actually, not really. He's a Sith turned Jedi. Reminds me of Revan. One of those people who can't make up his mind lol. Though Force Lightning is great fun in the games, canonically he should have dropped those powers (and force choke in the original game) once he turned sides.

It depends.... during the Prequels Jedi Order, DS Powers were frowned upon but not necessarily banned.

And Post-ROTJ, the Order had a couple well-known Jedi who used DS Powers but not all DS Powers.

Katarn knew Force Lightning....

It depends.... during the Prequels Jedi Order, DS Powers were frowned upon but not necessarily banned.

And Post-ROTJ, the Order had a couple well-known Jedi who used DS Powers but not all DS Powers.

Katarn knew Force Lightning....

And Force Choke. In Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy, Force Choke made for some awesome moments. Pick up a Stormtrooper and slam him into the wall a few times. Or on the Rocket Tram on Corellia, pick them up with Force Choke, move them over the edge, and drop them. :D

• 7 months later...
It's staring you in the face people, come on. Sith Marauder. Hands down. Shear damage dealing maniac who takes down anything with such speed that he doesnt even need to tank because they can hardly get a hit on him.