Warrior story and companion death

ecana

Not going to spoil anything but I'm sure the other warriors know. Totally living the story. But how dare you not let me kill that companion bio. I'm guessing in beta like....99% killed it.

I'm with you on the fact that Quinn should die horribly for being such a backstabbing suckup. Use the DROID as a Healer! lol

Seriously this REALLY OLD TOPIC again.

They've gave a perfectly LEGITIMATE reason as to why they removed it. People would kill their Companions only to realize THEY WERE SCREWED because now they no longer have Companions to help Craft, Harvest, Help them in battle, etc.

:rolleyes:

They've gave a perfectly LEGITIMATE reason as to why they removed it. People would kill their Companions only to realize THEY WERE SCREWED because now they no longer have Companions to help Craft, Harvest, Help them in battle, etc.

Those that want him dead provided legitimate reasons as well. Not to mention that frankly, if someone picked the option to KILL THE COMPANION and was then wondering why can't he use that companion, I consider nothing short of a moron.

That said, what really irks people about this issue is inability to punish the guy in any way other than some cutscene choking. No long-term repercussions. Absolutely none. The most popular thread about this issue has been filled lately with "let me fit him with Vette's collar" rather than "I want him dead and buried".

There is game mechanics and there is story, especially in RPG. In this case, it doesn't matter if you pick LS or DS cause it's gonna be LS anyway. And that's flawed. In the end, the entire situation should be deleted altogether instead of railroading people into one possible choice despite having 3 dialogue options that give an illusion of an actual choice. While permanently killing the companion isn't a good idea and I actually agree with the devs here, allowing players to punish the companion and see this punishment reflected ingame - is. However, we are presented with only option 1. And that's what people are angry about, myself included.

pump the breaks man, we're all just having a bit of fun here we know why they did what they did.

Ps. they should have let us put a shock collar on him... omg thats a awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwesome ideal