[Cybertech] Need of Healing grenade!

Daross

Grenades from cyber tech got few variants of stunning/rooting/etc effects + damage.

But as healer I have no real use of them (PvE wise) .. none of them supports my role.

Could use some support based granade. Some examples :

- Stright healing

- Healing cloud (heals while standing in it)

- Damage protection (bouble or damage reduction on friends in area)

- Speed buff

- Friendly knockback (?.. that would be fun =P )

- object you might place, which works like jump platform in Huttball

...etc.

Dont tell me, I should drop proffesion, bacause its purely PvP/DPS based =(

Edited by Daross

Self-Detonator - Four second countdown after triggered - The explosion kills you and does half your health in damage to anyone within 8 yards.

Beer Grenade - Everyone hit by the grenade has their typing slurred, including keybinds, for 15 seconds

Panic Grenade - Causes everyone hit to flap their arms

Force Grenade - Weird things happen... just... weird

Edited by Craftamancer

Self-Detonator - Four second countdown after triggered - The explosion kills you and does half your health in damage to anyone within 8 yards.

Beer Grenade - Everyone hit by the grenade has their typing slurred, including keybinds, for 15 seconds

Panic Grenade - Causes everyone hit to flap their arms

Force Grenade - Weird things happen... just... weird

Beer grenade with a chaser misslie :)

But yeah, healing grenade is a very good idea.

Grenades from cyber tech got few variants of stunning/rooting/etc effects + damage.

But as healer I have no real use of them (PvE wise) .. none of them supports my role.

Could use some support based granade. Some examples :

- Stright healing

- Healing cloud (heals while standing in it)

- Damage protection (bouble or damage reduction on friends in area)

- Speed buff

- Friendly knockback (?.. that would be fun =P )

- object you might place, which works like jump platform in Huttball

...etc.

Dont tell me, I should drop proffesion, bacause its purely PvP/DPS based =(

Even with a timer, this would allow an entire op to stack these for PvE encounters, and would get quickly overpowered. The only thing that could reasonable work would be a relatively long AoE hot that doesn't stack. Or, just one with a debuff so you can't get affected by it more than its cooldown.

I agree, the debuff is an easy solution to prevent this from becoming overpowered... if it existed :D

Well, it's surely possible. Someone suggested at the guild summit and the devs straight up said pretty much "Hmm.. that's a good idea."

I'm sorry if I was confuzzling there... I wholeheartedly agree with you. I didn't mean to say it was impossible, I meant to say that the debuff would be a good idea if the grenade actually existed. Hopefully they implement both the healing grenade and debuff in short order.

I'm sorry if I was confuzzling there... I wholeheartedly agree with you. I didn't mean to say it was impossible, I meant to say that the debuff would be a good idea if the grenade actually existed. Hopefully they implement both the healing grenade and debuff in short order.

Oh, sorry. I was just trying to emphasize that it's indeed really likely, since the devs liked the idea. ;)

Sure for the healing grenade but make it a non targeted AOE so everything in range gets some love regardless of the side.

At the very least it would add a bit of strategic risk / reward to attempting to use one.

ooooOOOOoooo... I like this, Idea. At first I was nah, a healing bomb could be way OP. But this take on it, would really make things interesting..