Aren't Sith Purebloods Left-Handed?

ilovethepink

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sith_(species)

"... Also distinct for their bone spurs, facial tentacles, and genetic predispositions toward both left–handedness and the dark side of the Force..."

I can understand why the models use a right-handed stance, considering all models are the same just reskinned, but is there anything planned to possibly implement left-handed Sith Purebloods?

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sith_(species)

"... Also distinct for their bone spurs, facial tentacles, and genetic predispositions toward both left–handedness and the dark side of the Force..."

I can understand why the models use a right-handed stance, considering all models are the same just reskinned, but is there anything planned to possibly implement left-handed Sith Purebloods?

Eh... that's just a bit of EU lore someone THOUGHT was a good idea when it was created. Being left-handed is also known as 'sinister' (it's just a general term for 'left-anything', even in heraldry), and in Ye Olden Days when not many literate people were around, so not many lefties knew how to read & write, right-handed was more common, so people writing with their left were thought to be possessed by the Devil. So sinister also became equated to 'evil', so the Sith species being lefties makes 'em EXTRA evil! It's like the Green Lantern villain Sinestro. Of COURSE he's gonna wind up a villain, HIS NAME IS SINESTRO. Of COURSE he wears his ring on his left hand, HIS NAME IS SINESTRO! Thank Geoff Johns for at least giving him a proper name, "Thaal"; Sinestro works much better as a surname.

IMO, toss that bit of lore out the window. It's just a silly bit of "clever" gone wrong.

I imagine being in a reversed stance, where the saber is wielded on the same side (one left and one right instead of both right) would lead to some really.. Interesting duels. I don't think that generally happens, save that one castle I know of in Scotland whose name escapes me at the moment. Still, it would be very interesting to see. Edited by Valin_Thren

I wish you could choose to have a right or left handed stance because I am left handed. I would love to have my jedi knight and bounty hunter to be left handed. Oh well.

You're left handed... So you don't have the right to choose

XD

I imagine being in a reversed stance, where the saber is wielded on the same side (one left and one right instead of both right) would lead to some really.. Interesting duels. I don't think that generally happens, save that one castle I know of in Scotland whose name escapes me at the moment. Still, it would be very interesting to see.

I fence irl, so it is awkward when I fence against a leftie and I am a rightie, but you just kind of adapt and continue the duel. He got me on my arm a lot though... :o