Any chance we get Celestial and Abeloth content ?

Angedechu

I just finished reading Apocalypse, and I found that the new idea is pretty neat.

To summarize in Bioware lingo, the GFFA also have a Reaper cycle. In this case, it's the entity known as Abeloth. When one group (Sith or Jedi) grow too powerful, Abeloth is unleashed to bring war.

She is not a mere bringer of destruction, but a bringer of chaos-the ruins she lays are the foundation for a new order.(The books heavily hint that she caused the destruction of the Rakkatans, for instance)

She is like a Force (no pun) of nature, in a way. In a sense, a...god.

Okay, let's summarize

Remember the Son, the Daughter and the Father ? from Mortis ?

Abeloth is the Mother. (well, basically, she slept with the Father to get his good graces...)

And she want Ben and Vestera to become the new Son and Daughter.

(So, having a sister and wanting to sleep with her is in the family....)

Lol, didn't know about that. I never was much into the Legacy era stuff. Though that Abeloth thing seems interesting, have to read up more about it.

And who or what is Celestial btw? Opposite of Abeloth or what?

Edited by Deviss

Lol, didn't know about that. I never was much into the Legacy era stuff. Though that Abeloth thing seems interesting, have to read up more about it.

And who or what is Celestial btw? Opposite of Abeloth or what?

If I remember correctly, the Celestials where the original space faring Empire building race, even older than the Rakkatans?

Okay, let's summarize

Remember the Son, the Daughter and the Father ? from Mortis ?

Abeloth is the Mother. (well, basically, she slept with the Father to get his good graces...)

And she want Ben and Vestera to become the new Son and Daughter.

(So, having a sister and wanting to sleep with her is in the family....)

They're incorporating THAT AWFUL EPISODE into FotJ?

*Throws Up*

They're incorporating THAT AWFUL EPISODE into FotJ?

*Throws Up*

The Mortis trilogy, awful? I don't think you watched the same episodes I did... the only thing 'awful' about it was the convenient 'mind-wipe/all-a-dream' ending for the 3 Jedi.