idea for 1.2 (merc healer), shooting ourselves

oredith

as funny as that is, and appropriate considering the 1.2 nerf - something that would help (throw me a bone here), would be the ability to put my gun to my own temple, and rapid shot myself.. -_-

heat management is fine, I can play the live game without heat problems, but the one thing i can't manage, is damage to myself, when i have to heal myself. I have no free option that doesn't take away a valuable cooldown. This will only get exacerbated in 1.2

so, throw the dog a bone. let me shoot myself.. >_<

I actually really wish RS worked on us. Sometimes I get too caught up in health bars and notice my rapid shots aren't working and I'm like ***? The I notice I have clicked on my health abr and I am like DUH!

So yeah, baddies like me would be helped by this change.

Considering we spend 90% of our time in Ops staring at big red health bars waiting for one to drop, this would be a welcome change. Completely unrelated to the OP, I also hate that I cannot see the visual effects on people that are not the tank, to be able to cure them or be ready to heal-bomb them, since we're so reliant on the ops frames. Minor l2p issue, but dps and tanks never have to worry about these things.