Don't remove my chuckle

Foward-Unto-Dawn

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the giggle too. I think it is as helpful as hearing your pet shouting 'I am dying' to you. There are just too many visual distractions on the screen. Good to have some useful audio ones as well.

I had once killed a Champion and as soon as that thing went down, TA proc'ed and my Op giggled. It was very satisfying indeed.

Also to be fair, the giggle is not half as annoying as Khem and 4X blocking the objectives, forcing them to talk every time you want to click on something other then them.

On the other hand, the giggle is a bit nonsensical on an Op: it suits Smuggle much better. I think most people find the giggle is at odd with the class while the audio cue itself is a perfectly good setup in its own right. Most of the arguments about keeping and removing it is just a mixing up between the two.

My suggestion is to keep the giggle for now pending something more suitable to subsitute it at a later date.

Keep the chuckle but make it toggable by the player. Playes can turn it off or make it so others cant hear it (or leave it as is).

I get no end of grief from guildmates about it as it pisses them all off - but its a useful tool to have.

I actually like the giggle for 2 main reasons

1) I actually do use it as a audible cue for when i have a TA thus i can use probe or infusion if my energy is good.

and

2) It annoying my guild leader when i stand beside him (which imo is worth keeping it in the game).

This just seems like one of those things that people who AREN'T agents complaining about. I have enough to look at when I am healing, I don't need to be constantly staring at my bar or now have to watch for w/e stupid visual cue they put in that gets changed in a month when more people complain.

giggle = stupid,..... and it happens so dam constant......slightly anoying but i can think of worse things to deal with

Dood, ****! They'll nerf the TA chance... we all know that if it happens too much, it's overpowered and needs to be nerfed :p

Keep the chuckle but make it toggable by the player. Playes can turn it off or make it so others cant hear it (or leave it as is).

I get no end of grief from guildmates about it as it pisses them all off - but its a useful tool to have.

this.

but still...i love my giggle so much

I REFUSE TO BE SILENCED

I love my giggle and I'm quite put out that they're taking it away.

My guild-mates have fun teasing me as I giggle maniacally while slinging Kolto around during Operations- we'd lose out on a few giggles of our own if it's gone.

As so many above have already suggested, why not just make it a toggle on/off choice?