No more Champ bags from vendors?!

CmdrXaan

Champion, Centurion and battle master tokens will no longer be used to buy gear and any left over Tokens you have can be exchanged for lvl 50 Gear boxes, Credit Boxes, Crafting materials and Crafting material Boxes for the new PvP crafting materials.

the rate of exchange depends on the item and the level of the tokens.

no it doesn't. the other BM gear doesn't have a valor requirement.

Since the 60 valor requirement was on the BM bag/token which was only way of getting BM gear

•PvP vendors now sell the Recruit set, a new entry-level PvP set (for level 50 players), for credits.

•Battlemaster PvP vendors now sell Battlemaster gear pieces for Warzone Commendations.

•The Valor Rank requirement has been removed from Battlemaster earpieces and implants.

•New War Hero PvP vendors can be found on the Republic and Imperial Fleets. They sell the new War Hero and Rated

Ok, I'm sitting on a lot of commendations right now with my level 33/31 valor gunslinger.

Do you all suggest that I buy as many Champ bags as I can right now and just open them when I hit the requirements?

If not... any suggestions on what else I should do with all my tokens? I'm almost capped out at a 1,00 each, so I need to do something. I doubt I will hit 50/60 before the patch comes out.

Buy the warzone stims and medpacks, or the pvp boxes that contain them.

Then get into a habit of using them. They don't cost much and really up your power in warzones when used. They stack to 99, you can carry multiple stacks, and they're tradable and sellable. It's an appropriate sink for warzone comms now that you don't need to buy champ bags.

•PvP vendors now sell the Recruit set, a new entry-level PvP set (for level 50 players), for credits.

•Battlemaster PvP vendors now sell Battlemaster gear pieces for Warzone Commendations.

•The Valor Rank requirement has been removed from Battlemaster earpieces and implants.

•New War Hero PvP vendors can be found on the Republic and Imperial Fleets. They sell the new War Hero and Rated

Every other piece never had a valor requirement on it. The requirement was on the bags, to get the tokens, to then equip the pieces -- so they never had a requirement on the pieces. The earpieces and implants could be purchased with WZ commendations, so they had a valor requirement directly on them. It was removed -- all BM gear is purchasable at any level, for WZ commendations, and requires ONLY level 50 to wear it - no valor requirement of any kind.

Ok, I'm sitting on a lot of commendations right now with my level 33/31 valor gunslinger.

Do you all suggest that I buy as many Champ bags as I can right now and just open them when I hit the requirements?

If not... any suggestions on what else I should do with all my tokens? I'm almost capped out at a 1,00 each, so I need to do something. I doubt I will hit 50/60 before the patch comes out.

The Champ bags that can be purchased are unique -- you can only buy one bag prior to 50. Pretty much don't bother and just buy stims and medpacks unless you can get to 50 with more than a week or two until patch.

Thanks for the tips. I have to admit, buying stims and such isn't very exciting, especially since I get enough of them (for my purposes) from the daily warzone quest.

Maybe I'll just gear all my companions out in orange pvp gear.

I just read the patch notes, didnt say anything about removing Valor restriction

because there isnt currently a valor requirement on any of the BM gear except implants and earpieces (which you buy with merc/wz comms currently).

No valor requirement on Battlemaster. about 1000 comms per piece. (so, about 8-12 games)

That's *nothing*. A full set in a week of casual play.

because there isnt currently a valor requirement on any of the BM gear except implants and earpieces (which you buy with merc/wz comms currently).

No valor requirement on Battlemaster. about 1000 comms per piece. (so, about 8-12 games)

That's *nothing*. A full set in a week of casual play.

THAT is exactly the problem!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.