1.2 nerfs concealment aain

Chootnyew

I wear champion gear and I get killed in 3-5 seconds if an operative/scoundrel jumps me

sorry but i just had to reply to this...champion gear? you deserve to die in 5 seconds if you think you're all THAT with champion gear. operatives concealment spec is meant to be a burst spec. its not a pve spec period..there is no sustained dps. it all comes from burst. And if you're complaining about a 3-5 second death then start farming BM gear. I burst down plenty of people in 3 seconds, I don't expect to be taken to raids with the spec im in. Thats the trade-off...pvp for pve.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/signed

It feels like this game never left Beta, or at the very least it's no better than it was in Beta. Sad, I really wanted a worthwhile MMO.

really it hasnt...seems like 1.2 is the real game they wanted to release

I've read the notes. Sad, really. I guess some were complaining again that they were getting wrecked by Operatives with Concealment, cried, whined, etc

Im sorry but i must fuel the fire here

This week on my server im facing a particular Scoundrel wich name i wont reveal here. That guy brings me from 100% to 0% within a 7 seconds stunlock. If i have trinket off CD, i can last 5 more seconds before eating another stun (resolve working as intended huh?). He didnt get help from any teammate.

My jugg is 6 pieces BM rest Champion, 680 Expertise 15500 unbuffed HP heavy armored, in case someone thinks "bad geared".

Now explain why a Scoundrel/Operative should be able to stunlock to 0% GEARED players

Edit: shamefully i cant bring proof or screenshots. Its just what happened to me and i wanted to tell my scene.

Edited by Halefthaut

Sorc are getting nuke in the face come 1.2

Merc are getting a nerf

Jugger are getting a nerf

Sniper are getting a nerf

There are nerfs across the field, sorry if i feel 0 pity for OP. If my class get's knocked down, and kicked in the face, what makes you think OP are any more special.

WRONG! Sniper/Gunslinger are getting buff. Marauder/Sentinel are getting buff. Assassin/Shadow are getting buff.

BTW - Assassin/Shadow and Marauder/Sentinel are the two best dueling classes in the game. If you think that operatives are OP - take a look at assassins - stealth, speed boost, overload (knockback), a complete immunity to damage and incapacitating effects, and they hit like a truck. AND THEY ARE GETTING A BUFF! Now that they are nerfing ops and buffing assassins - welcome the new OP class - ASSASSIN/SHADOW. If you don't already have a 50 assassin/shadow then too bad for you cuz I wish I had one.

Im sorry but i must fuel the fire here

This week on my server im facing a particular Scoundrel wich name i wont reveal here. That guy brings me from 100% to 0% within a 7 seconds stunlock. If i have trinket off CD, i can last 5 more seconds before eating another stun (resolve working as intended huh?). He didnt get help from any teammate.

My jugg is 6 pieces BM rest Champion, 680 Expertise 15500 unbuffed HP heavy armored, in case someone thinks "bad geared".

Now explain why a Scoundrel/Operative should be able to stunlock to 0% GEARED players

Edit: shamefully i cant bring proof or screenshots. Its just what happened to me and i wanted to tell my scene.

You are probably feeling the pain of the HS>CS>(double hit) HS bug which is currently on Live.

At least it's assumed that it's a bug since the combat text shows 2 damage values for the 2nd HS hit (it could just be that the combat text is bugged and the damage doesn't actually happen I guess. I've never actually seen this on live personally, but it has been reported by multiple sources)

"Assassin/Shadow are getting buff."

Patch notes for 1.2 state no buffs to Assassin and Shadows. Only a tootip and bug fix. No buff whatsoever. The ability to panic should be reserved for those who comprehend danger, not who hear about it third hand and panic from afar.:cool:

You are probably feeling the pain of the HS>CS>(double hit) HS bug which is currently on Live.

At least it's assumed that it's a bug since the combat text shows 2 damage values for the 2nd HS hit (it could just be that the combat text is bugged and the damage doesn't actually happen I guess. I've never actually seen this on live personally, but it has been reported by multiple sources)

The damage goes through. If you get all crits you can one you pretty much 3 shot someone.

Had one last night. 4.5 HS, 3.2 backstab, 4.3hs, 4.2hs as acid blade ticks

dead sniper lol

Edited by Cwild

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.