Why have an alpha strike stealther?

Verain

Seriously, if I can't gank someone from stealth, then DO NOT BASE THE CLASS AROUND THAT. Give us good sustained, moderate burst, and strong mobility- just like EVERY other class. If you can't make this class, then make what you CAN make out of it.

Sco/op is just like Illum. BW cannot find any solution for the class and so they are trying to blow away 7.5% population of the class (by nerfing+horrible looking) so that they will have more time to revise it, again just like Illum.

If Smug/agent is the last class BW creating before released, Sco/Op dps trees are the last part of that rushing work.

Sco/op is just like Illum. BW cannot find any solution for the class and so they are trying to blow away 7.5% population of the class (by nerfing+horrible looking) so that they will have more time to revise it, again just like Illum.

If Smug/agent is the last class BW creating before released, Sco/Op dps trees are the last part of that rushing work.

also the government created aids.

Seriously, if I can't gank someone from stealth, then DO NOT BASE THE CLASS AROUND THAT. Give us good sustained, moderate burst, and strong mobility- just like EVERY other class. If you can't make this class, then make what you CAN make out of it.

Sounds like a personal problem.

I have no problems killing from stealth, even in sustained battles in Voidstar. It's a complete shock if I'm lower than 3rd in my team's dmg/kills at the end of any given match (barring something like an alderaan where I'm solo watching a turret that never gets attacked), and I'm not even in full champ gear.

I have no problems killing from stealth, even in sustained battles in Voidstar. It's a complete shock if I'm lower than 3rd in my team's dmg/kills at the end of any given match (barring something like an alderaan where I'm solo watching a turret that never gets attacked), and I'm not even in full champ gear.

Quoted for truth.

Don't you think he's probably talking about 1.2?

Also, even in live Ops are a joke if you are up against a decent player. Know which CC to break and gg (unless you're double tapping, then you have a chance)

I think OP is referring to 1.2, good job at not getting the OP though.

I think OP is referring to 1.2, good job at not getting the OP though.

Oh, you mean the patch where our alpha strike dmg is staying pretty much exactly the same? Oh good. Glad we're on the same page.

EDIT: Well, yeah they did take out my 7s stunlock, but that was pretty much a free kill every time I popped it, so that's probably why.

Edited by Viliphied

Oh, you mean the patch where our alpha strike dmg is staying pretty much exactly the same? Oh good. Glad we're on the same page.

EDIT: Well, yeah they did take out my 7s stunlock, but that was pretty much a free kill every time I popped it, so that's probably why.

I'm sorry I have to call BS on this guy. His post history shows he's been literally posting every 30 minutes or less since 12pm. When the heck does he play/work?

Sounds more like a job than forum contribution.

I'm sorry I have to call BS on this guy. His post history shows he's been literally posting every 30 minutes or less since 12pm. When the heck does he play/work?

Sounds more like a job than forum contribution.

I work in a cubicle. Whee. Bee tee dub, you've been posting pretty much as much as I have today. OMG YOU MUST BE A BLIZZARD PLANT!!!1!!1!!!!11!!!!

Seriously dude? Take off the tin foil hat. It's unbecoming

I work in a cubicle. Whee. Bee tee dub, you've been posting pretty much as much as I have today. OMG YOU MUST BE A BLIZZARD PLANT!!!1!!1!!!!11!!!!

Seriously dude? Take off the tin foil hat. It's unbecoming

I'm sure you're as productive to Swtor as you are for your job.

I posted maybe 1 hour today and mostly positive comments.. Your boss must love you

hahaha who is this tool?

I'm sure you're as productive to Swtor as you are for your job.

I posted maybe 1 hour today and mostly positive comments.. Your boss must love you

hahaha who is this tool?

Whatever dude. You've clearly shown me the error of my ways, from calling me out for one day of posting. Your excellent refutations of my points concerning the class have left me in awe of your brimming superiority.