Arsenal Merc

HavocMaster

although, IMO, aresenal is horrible to play just out of sheer boredom, i respecced back to it tonight to help me level faster and i already regretted it after 1 pvp match. 22222234222222342222222 gets old pretty fast. i liked pyro better even though i killed a bit slower

To help you lvl faster.... you are one of these TM spammers that give us a bad rep, if you spam TM 6 times as you said you where doing, then i understand you get bored, and you will fail pvp. you can afford 2 maybe 3 TMs in pvp then you have to use all yor other abilities. I´m also a warrior and i spam more on that toon then i do on my merc, to get rage.

If you stand still and spam somthing 6 times, you lose, and in the proces gets bored.

well at my level, theres not much else to do besides spam TM. i just got the target lock thing where i can get stronger rail shots, so that helps a little, and i throw in unload every now and then, but TM is the strongest/most heat efficient move i have, and you can spam it forever before you overheat, so

EDIT: also, i can stand there in pvp and spam like 10 TM's, and i still win most of the time. so i see so reason to do anything different. TM hits like a truck. after playing a sniper, jugg and assassin to 50, when i first got TM i honestly felt bad for the ppl i was killing, it felt like i was cheating

Edited by xJACKTHERIPPERx

There is alot of people saying that spamming TM at least dont make you overheat? I feel the excact opposit... If i spamm TM i overheat very fast, its 25 heat a cast dudes... So if i not throw in a UL or free RS as soon as its off cooldown i overheat immediatly. I think TM is the ability that makes you overheat at all...

With muzzle fluting its down to 16 heat and yeah i know, in theory with 1.5 second cast and 8 heat vent crit now and then it should be that way, but in real game it isnt that way. I have 32% crit but if i spamm more then 4 TM in a row i am over 40 heat at that 5 TM. But i never spamm 5 TM, its max 3 because then UL proccs or RS is off cooldown and then i lower the heat. HSM is the most heatcost ability but thats the ability i use most rare, i barely only use it if velocity/heat vent is ready or i am at very low heat. Edited by Dreamerii

All I know is that after 4 TM in a row one right after another my heat is still fine. I can spam a butt load of TM in a row before overheating, and it's never really useful to use anything else. Everything costs more heat and does less dmg. Unless I need to shoot on the run, then I'll use rail shot

In pvp as a Arsenal i feel quite mobile, i move alot, i use explosive dart alot and other insta cast missiles, rapid shots HSM, Rail etc get in a good spot and do rotation from there.

then move, think of irl artilery, cast move cast move.

This sound like Pyro, i know but i dont like pyro and when you have the rhigt timing w arsenal, opponents will go down fast! Faster compered to anny other class i can think of, its what i love w Arsenal.

well at my level, theres not much else to do besides spam TM. i just got the target lock thing where i can get stronger rail shots, so that helps a little, and i throw in unload every now and then, but TM is the strongest/most heat efficient move i have, and you can spam it forever before you overheat, so

EDIT: also, i can stand there in pvp and spam like 10 TM's, and i still win most of the time. so i see so reason to do anything different. TM hits like a truck. after playing a sniper, jugg and assassin to 50, when i first got TM i honestly felt bad for the ppl i was killing, it felt like i was cheating

unload hits for more damage than TM

unload (at under 39% heat) is heat neutral

TM hits like a Yugo, Unload and HSM hit like trucks.

if you are not 50 and bored, reroll, we won't miss you.. fyi if you want pyro you to PT not merc