The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

0/23/18 Tactics Assault Proc Build

Malvantyr

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#801ZrsMrobckzZfhMbdh.1

Gut > ion pulse > HIB > stockstrike > HIB

Gut them to dot them to make your HIB an auto crit, and slow them. Ion pulse to set them on fire, possibly make your stockstrike free, reset HIB if it was on CD, apply another dot, and slow them. HIB them, hopefully an auto crit. Stockstrike, hopefully for free, to reset HIB. Finish up the proc rotation with another HIB, one of the earlier attacks should have reset it.

If things go well, you should have a lot of ammo. If you want another dot, there is always incendiary round, but that's more of a "I'm about to die" thing.

I'm not sure which armor set I'd want to use though. Probably combat tech, since you can proc auto crit HIB anyway.

Edited by Malvantyr

Known build. It might become more popular with the HiB proc being dependent on plasma cell. It's not a good PvE build. It's a PvP kiting build.

I know you have some nice videos with it, did you like it, or do you like shield better?

I think it might become more prevalent.

I know you have some nice videos with it, did you like it, or do you like shield better?

I think it might become more prevalent.

Well, I think it's a great build and it's what I would use if I was filling a DPS/utility role. But, my healers NEED me to be in ion cell for the guard. I enjoy both playstyles.