Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

When A Developers Nurfs As Population Control

Cempa

What happens to a game when the developers decides to nurf and buff as a means of adjusting class ratios. It reminds me of SWG, buff Jedi, then buff BH, then NGE and, well you know the rest.

So what happens now? Buff JK/Warrior who already eat Sage/Sorcerer for breakfast and then nurf Sage/Sorcerer DPS.

What happens now?

Your theory is flawed. Sentinels/Marauders have been FotM for quite a while now.

HAHAHAH. No wait...

HAHAHAAA. FOTM involves people actually leveling past 30-40 when they find out you don't just charge and press slash....

You got to love it. Sage/sorc's calling other classes flavor of the month. PLEASE PLEASE roll marauders. I can only kill 2-3 marauders at the same time on my sentinel atm. I want to kill MORE.

Every horrible sage/sorc that can't hack it as full balance/madness has no shot in hell of being a good marauder/sent. Zero. None. Notta.

So more bad players leave, that leaves the good players right? What happens after 1.2 when a good melee goes for a good Sage/Sorcerer?

If they have the AE blind they might live a few more seconds...thats it.

Right?

Edited by Cempa

HAHAHAH. No wait...

HAHAHAAA. FOTM involves people actually leveling past 30-40 when they find out you don't just charge and press slash....

You got to love it. Sage/sorc's calling other classes flavor of the month. PLEASE PLEASE roll marauders. I can only kill 2-3 marauders at the same time on my sentinel atm. I want to kill MORE.

Every horrible sage/sorc that can't hack it as full balance/madness has no shot in hell of being a good marauder/sent. Zero. None. Notta.

lol the bioware fanboy that writes his fanboism in his name is everywhere in the forum attacking people who have more than half a brain cell and understand the pvp issues...funny xD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.