1.2 Ops/FP loot.

I hope it means that if there is a group of 2 troopers and 2 jedi that smuggler orientated gear wont drop - like it does now!

Yeh that was my understanding of the change too

great change overall, although bad news for gearing up companions :p

Edited by drosalion

Well, good thing we still have inquisitors in my raid group...or jaesa would go without new shoes. I do fear that gearing up is going to be a lot faster now, and that's not always a good thing. Edited by Nessirin

Well, good thing we still have inquisitors in my raid group...or jaesa would go without new shoes. I do fear that gearing up is going to be a lot faster now, and that's not always a good thing.

I disagree I enrage when Karragas in NM drops two Mainhands for Agents with none such there at a time. I am pleased by the change and hope to see more Knight drops when there are 2+ Knights in a 8 People raid^^

I hate this.

1.3: Trash has been removed because it drops no loot.

1.4: Instead of ops, once per week 8 people get together and roll 1-100. The top rolls get gear for their class.

Why is the change in 1.2 bad?

Let's say we've gone weeks on downing HM and NMM bosses and our consular's haven't seen much gear, most of it's been going to either a class we don't have in our operation or people that already have the gear. Now, I understand that there needs to be a grind, but why is it wrong to be rewarded for the work we've done? If we go in a clear an operation people SHOULD be rewarded.