Who is designing the gear?....I mean come on

Malckiah

Ok, officially...uninstalling this.

4 days left and I had an extra timecard I was going to use but...

...I can't do this anymore and force myself through this game just because I have nothing else to play...

Bioware is just doing whatever they want.

Barely testing and seeing how players feel about things they do...

They just do whatever and then BLAME the players for THEIR horrible designs and decisions...

...while I don't think they should be forced to listen to their players, AT LEAST have people who really care about and love MMOs/Games on their staff.

This is...it's not even funny anymore.

Those designs are HORRIBLE. No if ands or BUTS...Star Wars?...

....Most of them look more like they came out of Lord of The Rings....

Hope this game is everything the fanboys dreamt of.

I'm Tiaa, signing off forever.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

knight pvp stood out to me. its quite strange. trooper gear is awesome as usual, sage looks pretty cool. not sure *** agent pve is wearing on her head, but at least bounty hunters get some cool armor now!

Some of it could be stream lined a bit. The Sorcerer PvE would look better with the things on the shoulder, wrists, and legs taken off. The agent helms are kind of "eh" but that just be my taste. The Sage bottom has this "balloon pants" thing going on. Take of the front part and leave the back with the slash part and it would look perfect. The Knight PvP should have the rim going over the eye's not under. I'm also not so sure about the shoulder things on the Knight PvE set.

As for the people who are saying, "It's not Star Wars..."

I don't think any of them have read any of the Comic Books or seen any of the Movies. The Return of the Jedi had a lot of weird looking costumes and most of the stuff resembles the outfits in the comic books.

If I'm going to be critical of something then I'm going to say what I don't like and how it could be made to look better. This generation of drama queens... well I'll just stop there.

Wow, Sage PvE is like the peasant tier of armor sets. It's almost as if the designers made a typo and put a lvl 1 green armor set in the wrong place in the database.

Not that the rest of the Republic gear is much better, but that one just sticks out as being not just lackluster, but aggressively so.

Yea the sage pve gear looks like something someone would wear at an 80's halloween party

Yea the sage pve gear looks like something someone would wear at an 80's halloween party

I play a sage. She's looks like she's wearing parachute pants :/ Whoever thought parachute pants were a nice look was clearly, absolutely wrong. http://www.celebritybeautybuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/JTM-045419.jpg

After wearing the oven mitts it makes me not care to even get the parachute pants look.

I wish I rolled Sith Sorc.

Edited by Barleigh

I dont understand why it is so hard for them to get the jedi gear right, all they have to do is google jedi robe.

exactly and make sith look like an evil darker version of that. also i like how the color variations are basically like a rainbow of turds.

Edited by Heith

Ahh. That's really bad. Still looks like some crazy fantasy, not sci-fi, not SW.

For those who saying "clothes don't look same all the time, it goin thru develop" - Jedi and Sith has traditions which including even clothes, it's +- same no matter which age it is - 3000 before movies or after.

The sorcerer ones are horrible, other then that they are not to bad, maybe the sage helm looks a little strange. They really need to think more basic and not so fancy, it almost seems like they think this is some "kids" game. Did they notice how old the crowd was at the summit thing?