Knight Companions

Tennor

Meh. Once I got Kira I stopped using anyone else. I'm a Guardian, and I just tank while she spanks.

Oddly, once I unlocked the romance option with her, I discovered that during sweet, sweet, forbidden Jedi loving it's her that likes to be spanked.

"Oh, that's right. You're a naughty little Sith, aren't you....?"

Edited by phydaux

Doc, Makes thing feel like "easy mode".... rusk is kinda crappy, Scourge and T7 are useless since I'm tank spec, SO I basically just use Kira unless I fell like I "need" the heals. Edited by Djspyder

I play a guardian and personally find Rusk to be one of the more useful companions. I generally leap into a group, area taunt, sweep and let his aoes mow the rest down. He has more aoe attacks than Kira does, he is ranged so he's not getting hit all that often and on the one occasion that I noticed he actually pulled a mob on his own, he has the heavy armor to take the hits until I could leap/guardian leap back and help him. That said, I find I can't make much use of Kira, so our play styles may just be different enough to make the differences between Kira and Rusk meaningful to us. I'm not sure why you think Talah would be any different than Rusk though. Sure she's cool, but I image she'd play pretty much like the Sith Warrior's Vette which means she'd be a lot like Rusk.

Tala-Reh had a vanguard vibe to me, and she did use a rifle. Since we had T7 already taking the role of a range tank, that kinda precluded her from the roster.

The npc I really hoped to get was Agent Galen after being made a cyborg. I don't remember what his combat style was, but I'd take him over Rusk anytime, and I hope we see the guy again someday.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.