[SPOILER]How Would You continue your class' story

MetallicSimpson

Just what the title say if you had to write your characters next chapter what would you want to see done?

For me id like to see my warrior go after Lord Scourage seeing how he did betray the empire, but i dont think that would happen. Or Id like to see myself go after a Jedi council member to actually make a decent blow against the republic. So far the inquisitor and the warrior just killed one of our own while i think both the sentinel and sage struck blows against the empire (note i havent seen all the ending i know the warrior, inquisitor and see where my bh's story is going, hes in chapter 3 just havent finished it yet)

Just what the title say if you had to write your characters next chapter what would you want to see done?

For me id like to see my warrior go after Lord Scourage seeing how he did betray the empire, but i dont think that would happen. Or Id like to see myself go after a Jedi council member to actually make a decent blow against the republic. So far the inquisitor and the warrior just killed one of our own while i think both the sentinel and sage struck blows against the empire (note i havent seen all the ending i know the warrior, inquisitor and see where my bh's story is going, hes in chapter 3 just havent finished it yet)

I want darth baras to try to resurrect through a dark ritual and than i try and stop him but fail and than kill him, again, or bind his will like the inquisitor

I would want to see capt. Quinn exicuted.

Quinn betrayed his lord its just not Sith-like to keep him around. And if you've played a female warrior Quinn is a romance option and after he proposes marrage to you he betrays you to your worst enemy. And the worst you can do is kick him out of the bedroom - how about the airlock.

I'd like to see in the coming chapter the option to lose a companion for a new companion

Edited by Mangese

As a Sith Inquisitor, I want to be more into Sith politics than I was at the launch-story. My biggest dissapointment was that the Warrior and Inquisitor seemed to have had their character sheets switched, with the Inquisitor being far too "Bang down the doors" for my taste.

How about My Bounty Hunter, still with the republic behind his back, is betrayed by Mandalore, and the empire, who try to sell him to the republic!

The betrayal ultimately culminates in one epic duel my bounty hunter vs Mandalore. Where skadge mysteriously dies! (Or maybe thats just hoping... scracth that) Well ending in me becoming the new Mandalore, with a renewed alliance with the Empire.

As a Sith Inquisitor, I want to be more into Sith politics than I was at the launch-story. My biggest dissapointment was that the Warrior and Inquisitor seemed to have had their character sheets switched, with the Inquisitor being far too "Bang down the doors" for my taste.

Me too :o I felt much more as a Darth Maul Character in my warrior, and something else as a Sith inquisitor....

As my Warrior I would like to see her go after Scourge, visit Baras in prison to taunt him. I would like to see more of a story arc with Quinn's and I marriage as well. Seeing as my Warrior is LS, I would like to see her start to "replace" Dark Council members with those who know what the Emperor is planning and making a way to stop him.

How about My Bounty Hunter, still with the republic behind his back, is betrayed by Mandalore, and the empire, who try to sell him to the republic!

The betrayal ultimately culminates in one epic duel my bounty hunter vs Mandalore. Where skadge mysteriously dies! (Or maybe thats just hoping... scracth that) Well ending in me becoming the new Mandalore, with a renewed alliance with the Empire.

that would be interesting. i kinda figured the republic would still be after the bh when we finished the story. would be cool seeing an epic duel between the bh and mandalore

I'd like to see the sith inquisitor take part in a power struggle between the other Dark Council members to replace the emperor.

Because he was killed by the jedi knight in that story and as far as I can tell the stories interlock.

I think that would be very interesting to see.

I'd like to see the sith inquisitor take part in a power struggle between the other Dark Council members to replace the emperor.

Because he was killed by the jedi knight in that story and as far as I can tell the stories interlock.

I think that would be very interesting to see.

Sigh,nope. Thought we had gotten passed this, must be a new round of 50s coming into the forums thinking this.

Well I kinda hated how both the inquisitor and warrior went after sith (yes i know the sith are know for backstabbing and such, and tbh it felt good killing Baras after all he did to us), but both the knight and consular delt kinda big blows against the empire (the knight might not of killed the real emperor but he caused a lot of uproar from within. not totally sure who the consular killed cause i havent seen there ending, i think it was the children of the emperor). Thats why i was hopeing the warrior and even inquisitor killed or went after someone from the jedi council

Well I kinda hated how both the inquisitor and warrior went after sith (yes i know the sith are know for backstabbing and such, and tbh it felt good <Snip,Snip>

Dude, use spoilers tags since this isn't in the correct Spoiler forum.

But to answer your question the JC

kills or locks away(depends on your choice) the First Son aka Syo Bakarn, most powerful of the Children of the Emperor, shields the other Children from detection,unaware he is the First Son and also happens to be on the Jedi High Council

Edited by Temeluchus