Valor rank reset. Can someone comment?

vistilantus

I keep hearing valor rank is being dropped with 1.2 and that those at rank 60 will be dropped to 30, and those 30 and below to 0. I can't find anything to confirm this and I would like something to take back to people that are spreading this rumor.

I keep hearing valor rank is being dropped with 1.2 and that those at rank 60 will be dropped to 30, and those 30 and below to 0. I can't find anything to confirm this and I would like something to take back to people that are spreading this rumor.

Quit replaying that voicemail, just admit you got punk'd and delete it.

Yes, valor ranks are almost all being reset to 0.

Some will be reset to 30 but only if you rolled your char on a full moon, and some others will be reset to 60 if your first name begins with a Q.

cool, i would say if this happens its only because they want to end the game quickly so Lucasarts can finally focus on refilming the original three movies with all new actors and effects...its true..I read it on the Internet.;)

cool, i would say if this happens its only because they want to end the game quickly so Lucasarts can finally focus on refilming the original three movies with all new actors and effects...its true..I read it on the Internet.;)

I heard they are going to re-re-release the original 3 remastered with walkie-talkies in place of the blasters and lightsabers

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.