What stat increases healing done?

Necrosia

Aim increases your healing done and your chance to crit on heals.

Power (from gear) increases your healing done.

Tech Power, found only on your blasters, increases your healing done. It's important to note that your rapid shots healing is 100% dependent on this stat and this stat alone.

You can find this information by opening your character panel ("C"), setting one of the drop down windows at the bottom to "Tech" and hovering your mouse over "Bonus Healing."

Also, for anyone not in the know:

Crit rating increases your chance for a critical heal. Surge rating makes your crits bigger. Alacrity lets you cast Rapid Scan and Healing Scan faster. hth

.... It actually depends on what your doing and what you want.. Aim doesn't have to take primary stat.. If you are going for survival then push endurance > aim > crit > surge. Dps of course swap the first to all depends on you.^^

.... It actually depends on what your doing and what you want.. Aim doesn't have to take primary stat.. If you are going for survival then push endurance > aim > crit > surge. Dps of course swap the first to all depends on you.^^

This seems to be about PvE, not PvP. Survivability in PvE is a Tanks job, gear-wise.

Tech power ~ affects tech abilities your heals are tech

critical ~ % to crit helps

surge ~ increases amount of crit

Power ~ increases base amount

Aim ~ increases very slightly the chance to crit, & healing bonus

Presence ~ healing bonus

This seems to be about PvE, not PvP. Survivability in PvE is a Tanks job, gear-wise.

True in a perfect world. Bosses in this game make liberal use of random targeting and AOE thus far (I'm only 23). I love being able to pop my reusable medpack when I'm low health so that I can keep healing the tank. Occasionally things happen, Eg get targeted by the random DoT in athiss 4x in a row, an alchemical snarler gets upclose and personal, CC gets broken accidentally etc. A little extra umph goes a long way there.

eta: survival is not THE top priority, it is however very high on the list.

Edited by Darinford