All 8 class storys completed

System_TOR

Very impressive. It will take me till the end of this year to do the same..... =[

I wish I had that much free time tbh.... having a game with so much content I've yet to explore irritates me...... Got the consular and imperial agent down so far, working on the trooper.

Glad you enjoyed them and I'm glad your sticking around!

Impressive. Most impressive.

Did you space bar through any at all? Do any side quests?

It took me from Christmas until about two weeks ago to get one 50.

For the first 5 classes I never space bared once, I only started space baring the side quests playing smuggler gunslinger cos tbh I hated that class (Due to cover) and wanted it over quickly. I then space bared the side quests on my 7th char also even though I liked the class, then on my final char which is now my main (and was always planned to be) I didn't space bar anything, as I am playing it in a completionist fashion, doing every quest in the game etc.

So which is your favourite? or top two currently.

Fav is Jedi knight which is my main, next is prob Powertech. (Tank Specs)

How long did it take you to complete all the story for one character?

I played through some of my chars faster than others, but as a general rule 1-50 is around 100-120 hours of play, thats without rested xp.

did you win?

To early to say, if they keep fixing the game I think we all win.

Glad you enjoyed them and I'm glad your sticking around!

Thankyou :)

Edited by System_TOR

Nice job OP.

Was half expecting it to be a complaint thread about there not being enough content. The forums these days are filled to the brim with narcissistic, egotistical, armchair game developers that complain about everything.

Hey look guys, a person that finished all the stories and is happy with his gaming experience!

Again, kudos OP.

aye, couldnt agree more with poster.

im statring to really dislike my sniper. cover is such a pain.

got maruader and inquisitor done, loved the fact that marauder had different spaceship and then i found out its the only one which does have .. all the others are the same hehe doh.

warrior and marauder are the most fun to level i reckons, being a member of the dark council also kicks butt mwhahaahah

aye, couldnt agree more with poster.

im statring to really dislike my sniper. cover is such a pain.

Ahh, as I love my gunslinger. she got 50, like a week or so ago, been great doing hardmodes with her, super fun. I'm loving it. I don't mind cover so much, only place I've seen that it's a bit rough is that first boss in karagga's just not much space and he runs around alot heh.

Which character did u find easiest and hardest to level?

Hmm, I think easiest has to be Commando (Dps - Gunnery), it's true what they say, it really is a 2 button class, and despite the common belief that using a healer companion is the way to go, I found that using Aric Jorgen (Dps) I just flew through everything at crazy speed. One thing is for sure, if you want a char that you can just farm on, then this is the class for it.

Hardest to level was Gunslinger, setting up cover every pull adds up in time wasted when you have to do it 26453426 times to level 50. Don't get me wrong I can understand the appeal of this class, after all the damage output is pretty sick and you get huge crits to keep you smiling, but the class is just not my style, I like to be mobile.

I'm curious to how many flashpoints/Herorics etc was done during this or any PVP (not done any pvp myself)

I tryed to mix up my play as much as possible so that I was not doing the same thing over and over, and it was possible by adding in pvp and flashpoints, on some characters I skipped entire planets other than to do class story and instead pvped.

I always did heroics on all chars, some times I would get some stuck in my quest log upon leaving a planet though, however my first char and my last (Marauder & Jedi Knight) have completed every quest and heroic quest to level 50.

Flashpoints, I think I have one that I have not done yet, all others I have done multiple times across multiple chars, tanked and dpsed.

Edited by System_TOR