★★ Lion 3 - Scrapper Scoundrel PVP Series ★★

Populism

This is the third video in the Lion series and probably the most entertaining one in my opinion! I've tried to showcase the range of the Scrapper build across all of my videos culminating in this one.

Anyway, video #3, made over the course of another week, I hope you guys enjoy it and I'll update this post properly later today.

Also, my Scoundrel tutorial vid for up and coming scoundrels.

"Subsidiary installation to the Lion series that features gear setup, mods, spec analysis and general tips. Since the start of the Lion, I've been receiving many messages that ask for help regarding the Scoundrel class and it's stance in PvP. Tutorial 1 covers the major inquiries that have been bought to the table thus far and future tutorial videos will cover more. Hope you find this information useful and stay tuned!

Made in about 20 minutes, the next one is already in the works and will focus more on situational use of certain abilities, the decision making process behind when to use what and why. "

I remade this thread from another one because I made a glaring typo in the title and it bothered me!

Enjoyable for the most part (thanks for making it iPad accessible) but I didn't understand why you had a 5k crit section. Seemed like all it did was show that you fight some severely under geared opponents.

Also, it'd be nice to see more situations where you're targeted and not protected with a guard. =)

Enjoyable for the most part (thanks for making it iPad accessible) but I didn't understand why you had a 5k crit section. Seemed like all it did was show that you fight some severely under geared opponents.

Also, it'd be nice to see more situations where you're targeted and not protected with a guard. =)

I will guard him with my life, sorry.:p

Entertaining, might get my roomie into playing his scoundrel again.

That's the spirit.;) Speaking of which, I've heard a rumour that they're looking into nerfing this class again? O.o

Edited by Xinika

That's the spirit.;) Speaking of which, I've heard a rumour that they're looking into nerfing this class again? O.o

Yep.

Someone said something about gear. Gear does not compensate for skill but having 17k vs. 11k hp does help and the majority of this server is undergeared. In my previous bids I have fights and duels against BM geared folk. This one has been more about the entertainment factor tbh.

I'd love to have my videos all be 2 and 3v1 against BMs but it's hard to find them let alone collect footage without people interrupting in a reasonable timeframe.

Anyway I'm glad most people enjoy the video. Smugglers are a little broken but far from being unplayable.

Edited by Populism
Typo

Hey Populism,

love your vids and your post but can u pleace include your talent tree in you post so i dont have to go thro so many to find it?

Keep the vids comming!

Yes, absolutely will do from now on. I think I have it in the comment of vid 2. It's 7/31/3. But either way I'll post it when I get home.

Also, I rolled pve to play with some carebear friends. I know, I'm ashamed. :(

Yes, absolutely will do from now on. I think I have it in the comment of vid 2. It's 7/31/3. But either way I'll post it when I get home.

Pretty much same numbers I have. Everyone tells me I am lying when I post in my forums. I still get 5k crits on champ/bm mix. I do roll with 4 piece pve though and I am assuming you do as well.

Good vid man, play similar to me.

Yep.

Someone said something about gear. Gear does not compensate for skill but having 17k vs. 11k hp does help and the majority of this server is undergeared. In my previous bids I have fights and duels against BM geared folk. This one has been more about the entertainment factor tbh.

I'd love to have my videos all be 2 and 3v1 against BMs but it's hard to find them let alone collect footage without people interrupting in a reasonable timeframe.

Anyway I'm glad most people enjoy the video. Smugglers are a little broken but far from being unplayable.

Entertainment > Epeen Clips. I had to trash some of my clips vs the best players, simply because they were not entertaining.

You also show the talent tree in the scrapper tutorial vid.

Edited by Blaac

I find the care bear comments hysterical. Bioware made their pvp servers care bear on purpose. We are all giant, fluffy, butt *** naked care bears.

Vid was decent. I for one would love to see a video of your deaths. Dark? Maybe a bit, but I like watching videos that include those so I can measure them against what I see in game.

I find the care bear comments hysterical. Bioware made their pvp servers care bear on purpose. We are all giant, fluffy, butt *** naked care bears.

Vid was decent. I for one would love to see a video of your deaths. Dark? Maybe a bit, but I like watching videos that include those so I can measure them against what I see in game.

Honestly, I save my dodge and vanish to avoid dying specifically because I record so much footage and editing them out would be a huge pain. I get what you're saying though and it does kind of have it's appeal.

Pretty much same numbers I have. Everyone tells me I am lying when I post in my forums. I still get 5k crits on champ/bm mix. I do roll with 4 piece pve though and I am assuming you do as well.

Good vid man, play similar to me.

I switch back and forth, definitely get higher numbers with 4pc PVE though. I'd be interested to see you make some vids!

Entertainment > Epeen Clips. I had to trash some of my clips vs the best players, simply because they were not entertaining.

Yeah, I feel like a 1v1 against a skilled player which takes 4 minutes with all the LOSing, healing and kiting or whatever we both do isn't very exciting? I need to find some cool stuff for the next one.