Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

So 3 waves, only 2 days of preorder are in, yet many servers are "FULL"?

Korrigan

Something makes me worried WAY more than the staggered headstart...

They only let in 3 waves so far, and only people who pre-ordered the first two days are in... yet the server my guild was assigned to is already displaying "FULL".

Looks like the plan to try to control server load and balance it utterly failed.

Would an official care to clear this up for us? Or maybe the website page is just bugged?

Servers are not running at full capacity. SR said in a twitter post that they will be upping server capacity and opening more servers.

Andreas Guaco@eltoroguaco

· Details

@Rockjaw Some servers are apparently already full. What will be done about that? Will the server capacity raise when you let in more people?

Stephen Reid@Rockjaw

@eltoroguaco That, and more servers.

10:17 AM, Dec 13th via TweetDeck · Details

Something makes me worried WAY more than the staggered headstart...

They only let in 3 waves so far, and only people who pre-ordered the first two days are in... yet the server my guild was assigned to is already displaying "FULL".

Looks like the plan to try to control server load and balance it utterly failed.

Would an official care to clear this up for us? Or maybe the website page is just bugged?

So everyone from the first two days IS in the game? Is this confirmed? I ordered and entered code on the 3rd day, so this would HOPEFULLY mean I'd be in on the next wave... :rolleyes:

BTW, the server my guild is assigned to is listed as FULL as well. The Red Eclipse for me. :(

Edited by Bulldogs_Rule

What worries me is that were seeing servers being "Full" already and how many people got an email this morning and they haven't even had a chance to login and select a server since they are working. Tonight is going to be a mess. If I see Que's starting on early access day 1 I won't be too happy.

I understand that Im still waiting as well and my guild server is at medium so far. From what i have heard from some who are playing on full servers, they seem to be very low population. So im sure they just have the capacity set low to make sure they are holding up well. Edited by JaKasKahn

"More servers" won't solve the problems... many guilds have been assigned to servers which are already high or full. I for sure hope the capacity right now is set VERY low and they have a lot of margin left.

I am kind of pissed off to see my realm so filled. I am one of an entire guild that has yet to set foot on the realm we have been setup for. Might need to shop for a new home if they are infact not keeping capacity low.

Not going to name the server, but its listed as full...

However, the starter planet has only 1 phase/instance and only has 38 people on the planet...

So lets just say, the 3 other starter planets have a higher player base...

And each have 100 players...

Thats still less then 400 people on the server, and only 1 instance/phase per planet...

Edited by Felgor

I understand that Im still waiting as well and my guild server is at medium so far. From what i have heard from some who are playing on full servers, they seem to be very low population. So im sure they just have the capacity set low to make sure they are holding up well.
I pray the Force that you are right, my friend :)

its because Bioware thought it would be a GREAT IDEA to have all the people from beta the people who work for the online companies get into first so it really went... ALL the full time beta people and then all the preorders its a dumb and unfair idea im my eyes but cant change stupid ideas other people have...:jawa_confused:

What worries me is that were seeing servers being "Full" already and how many people got an email this morning and they haven't even had a chance to login and select a server since they are working. Tonight is going to be a mess. If I see Que's starting on early access day 1 I won't be too happy.

Yeah im at work and im got invited. Prepare to be unhappy if queues bother you. For the next few weeks to a month i think the queues are going to be a common state of affairs. There are just too many people interested in playing this game to expect anything else.

Greetings everyone,

We know that many of you are anxious to know when you will be receiving your invite for Early Game Access. Stephen Reid has made a statement about the waves of invites going out today and over the next week. We are asking that everyone continue this discussion in one thread:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=4196

We are closing this post now. Thank you for your cooperation!