What we all want

Braaaiins

Let me start off by stating I AM AND WILL ALWAYS BE A STAR WARS FANBOI (just thowing that out there to douse the flames of the whiners, *too bad it doesn't work*) anywho this game needs a FEWWWWWWW things

1) Obviously we need free server transfers or merges.

2) I'd love to see some arena style PvP

3) a lot of bugs with invisible mobs.. mobs not dying or just plain bugging out when dying needs to be fixed

4) we need something to do at 50 that goes with our class quest ( i have no rooom to speak i don't have a lvl 50)

don't get me wrong the legacy system is amazingg!! but I would love to make my character more epic and loreistic if that is a word.

5) an imperial fleet dueling section in the combat quarters nothing big just something i'd love

6) fix the AH

Other than all that this game has kept my attention and put my MMO experience on a MUCH HIGHER PEDESTAL than i'm currently used to. I really don't mind the flamers I love the "original" rants they come up with I really do.

Let me start off by stating I AM AND WILL ALWAYS BE A STAR WARS FANBOI (just thowing that out there to douse the flames of the whiners, *too bad it doesn't work*) anywho this game needs a FEWWWWWWW things

3) a lot of bugs with invisible mobs.. mobs not dying or just plain bugging out when dying needs to be fixed

4) we need something to do at 50 that goes with our class quest ( i have no rooom to speak i don't have a lvl 50)

don't get me wrong the legacy system is amazingg!! but I would love to make my character more epic and loreistic if that is a word.

5) an imperial fleet dueling section in the combat quarters nothing big just something i'd love

6) fix the AH

Other than all that this game has kept my attention and put my MMO experience on a MUCH HIGHER PEDESTAL than i'm currently used to. I really don't mind the flamers I love the "original" rants they come up with I really do.

welll beside the AH and bugged mobs i do not want any of that other stuff. but everyone hasa person taste so do not say "what we ALL want" just what YOU want.

6) fix the AH

agree and agree should they could add hard gear to get and rare drops and less bind on pickups!

Edited by iloveicarly

6) fix the AH

Transfers....YES PLEASE!!! if you are reading this bioware bods.....some servers are now almost empty.

6) fix the AH

Well...not all of us. :) I couldn't care less about PvP nor dueling.

Of course bugs and xfers are important.

I do have to say that I laughed when I saw this thread listing:

What we all want

braaiiiins.

;)

I support free server transfer and/or merge.

I believe this tops the list of things people are asking for atm. Fellow SWTOR players, please if you see a forum post supporting this issue please take just 1 minute to post a quick !support on the issue! bioware will listen if enough ask!

Well...not all of us. :) I couldn't care less about PvP nor dueling.

Of course bugs and xfers are important.

I do have to say that I laughed when I saw this thread listing:

What we all want

braaiiiins.

;)

:cool: don't make me eat u

1. Macros. Nothing major. Just the ability to target a player by name, and attach an ability.

/target Snuffy

/cast deliverance

2. Target-of-target (supposedly coming)

3. Server merges.

4. Would love to see the GTN be across servers. The larger the market, the more efficient and useful it will be.

5. Adjustable UI (supposedly coming). Granted I wish it would be open for people to make UIs, as the independently produced ones allow more customization (e.g. Profit).

Edited by Malleable

6) fix the AH

1) We DON'Tt Want Free transfers! that's what killed RIFT

2)That's OK, I know Lots of Gamers that would join us if there were Arenas or something like this

3)I don't really often see them, just a few times, so I don't really worry about it.

4)I'm 50 and I only have 1 character, I play since Dec. 15th and I still have things to do, can't understand how can some say that they have nothing to do at lvl 50 !

5)I'm okay with this!

6) IMO the GTN is good, ok it's a bit boring to use but I'm okay I can use it as it is!

Edited by cheesyhulk

dueling section i totally agree, i think it would be sweet. like a sparring section. little bit of social, little heat, little 'come at me bro' currently its pretty silly that if anybody on fleet decides they wanna duel someone..then what? they both go off, get in their ships, fly to a planet, leave the spaceport...and then do it?

also server merges for god sake yes. no transfers. give transfers and people will practically funnel into a server which actually has life, what you need to do is breathe life into current communities...not shatter them

there is a spread of desolate servers, it makes no sense having them all up and running. and what can you do? you cant just remove a server from existence if even a single player is still active on it. so you are forced to maintain all these servers

take 2..maybe 3..and must them!

somehow combine the 2. make a new one and over the course of a day individually transfer every character from 2 individual servers onto it, if you have to. The point is that the best way to resolve 10 or 15 or whatever servers from slowly dying, is to introduce them to one-another, not individually introduce them all to a lively server