Stop Restricting Communication

HyperThomas

Allow cross faction in game communication... we need to be able to talk to our friends!

Honestly, all the cry babies that don't like getting trash talked/harassed... type /ignore

And it isn't like same faction players don't trash talk to each other.

Try to atleast make this game seem like an MMO, rather than an RPG with lots of people in it doing their own thing.

You can already do this.....

Unless you are saying, allow us to have a chat channel for both factions to talk in. To this i would say no way! First off it would be useless because it would serve no purpose once so ever. Second it would not be realistic to be able to have long range communications with the enemy.

/say is good enough.

Now if i misunderstood you completely and what you meant to say was "Allow me to talk to all of my friends regardless of what server or faction they are on. To this i could understand and would agree. It would simply be like the World of Warcraft Real ID thing only i hope BioWare wouldn't make use use our real names.

Honestly, all the cry babies that don't like getting trash talked/harassed... type /ignore

That right there is the best reason NOT to implement this feature. If you can't say it in /say, then you probably shouldn't say it in a tell or whisper. There's no need for Bioware to help you harass other players.

Edited by mathisk

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.