So, what's happening with pvp gear?

Verain

Everyone is talking 1.2 this, 1.2 that. But I can't find a link or a summary.

I know "rated warzones" will exist. I've played some rated BGs in WoW, and I'm assuming they will be similar-ish, but...

Rated BGs you need a full group to queue and play. Will that be true with rated WZs?

Basically, will I need a full group, and a schedule, to get the best gear? Will I need a certain rating?

I know "rated warzones" will exist. I've played some rated BGs in WoW, and I'm assuming they will be similar-ish, but...

Rated BGs you need a full group to queue and play. Will that be true with rated WZs?

Basically, will I need a full group, and a schedule, to get the best gear? Will I need a certain rating?

New top tier PVP gear War Hero gear requires no valor rank to wear. You can get comms to buy it as a fresh 50 by COMPETING in rated warzones.

Valor rewards will now be different color gear(same stats, all will have equal gear), a mount, and the ability to babysi,... I mean lead rated warzones.

Edited by Dego_Locc

Nope, you only need to win. Which is based on your skill, I don't see why anyone has a problem with that unless they're bad...

Nope, you only need to win. Which is based on your skill, I don't see why anyone has a problem with that unless they're bad...

They said you get them by "competing" I take that as like merc comms are now, you get them "win or LOSE", sadly.

They said you get them by "competing" I take that as like merc comms are now, you get them "win or LOSE", sadly.

Eh, I still don't care. That just makes it more skill based. Which means you'll see people do more creative and amazing things. I don't see the problem with that.

Eh, I still don't care. That just makes it more skill based. Which means you'll see people do more creative and amazing things. I don't see the problem with that.

Hehe you dont see now , but when half your team gives up because they dont give a **** about rate and will get the rewards anyway you will see it.

Not that i care , win or loss in this game is pretty much the same result.

Hehe you dont see now , but when half your team gives up because they dont give a **** about rate and will get the rewards anyway you will see it.

Sadly.

you are right, this easy fix they made to give away the pvp gear is just a sign that there are to little pvp players left and only casul gamers left in this game, most of the hard core guilds are already gone, the only way to save pvp at this point was to do this, I'm pretty sure that Bioware is aware that the population is decreasing and this was the only way to save the thin pvp that this game has to offer, i mean Illium really killed this game for all the pvp guilds, it was broke, and the only way to force the casul noobs to do pvp is to give them the stuff for free, give this game 3-6 more months then it's free 2 play