How are people becoming immune to interrupt?

Badlander

We had 3 People on this sage we all had a form of interrupt and we could not interrupt 1 heal or attack. He seemed to be immune to them. What the heck is going on with that? We all were on vent at the time. We all are over valor 65 and pvp all the time. First time i have seen this.

known hack.

please report these people. Takes about a week for them to fully investigate, but things do get done.

PLEASE REPORT THESE PEOPLE.

create a help ticket.

Select report player

Type in player name, server they are on, and what you encountered.

We had 3 People on this sage we all had a form of interrupt and we could not interrupt 1 heal or attack. He seemed to be immune to them. What the heck is going on with that? We all were on vent at the time. We all are over valor 65 and pvp all the time. First time i have seen this.

seems like a hack

Edited by Luckorforever

known hack.

please report these people. Takes about a week for them to fully investigate, but things do get done.

PLEASE REPORT THESE PEOPLE.

create a help ticket.

Select report player

Type in player name, server they are on, and what you encountered.

Damn, ran into it for the first time last night against a Sorc and I chalked it up to a bug on my end, I should've gotten the name.

Luckily, they had 4 healers so I just switched to a different healer and started working on him.

something else i noticed is ill be shooting a sage point blank to the point of my energy bar draining and the sage's life does not go down matter how long im shooting them even with interupt maybe thats whats going on ive noticed this a lot.

Damn, ran into it for the first time last night against a Sorc and I chalked it up to a bug on my end, I should've gotten the name.

Luckily, they had 4 healers so I just switched to a different healer and started working on him.

There's really nothing lucky about the enemy team having 4 healers. <.<

I have once before seen this, some healer was immune to interrupts for a whole fight, might be an bug or exploit, in anycase I did ticket.

Ven Zallow? Just curious cuz I ran into an issue where a guy whispered me after a fight and said he couldn't interrupt me the entire fight. I was being stunned by other people so I am not sure what was going on.

OP: I see you said PvP alot but... are you sure his resolve wasnt topped out? lol

Edited by Khoraji

Did it happen when the resolve bar got full ie he got immune to cc? I've seen it many times, not sure what the reason is, but my guess is immunity

The resolve system does not effect interrupts, well it is not suppose to. But to answer your question no is bar was like a 1/4 way.

Edited by Badlander

I've noticed it on occasion but didn't think much of it - figured it was a UI glitch. Cast interrupt and it doesn't stop his cast. My interrupt is supposed to stop any ability and prevent them from using it 4 for secs. Guess not.

Funny, I have a similar problem in PVP. My resolve bar can top out and I still can be stunned and interrupted repeatedly. My last match, I was stunned 5 times in a row at the very start. It was awesome.

I don't think all of these issues are hacks. Lets face it, the code fails constantly.

Take battlemaster bags. The probability of one not receiving a BM com out of 10 bags is 5.63%; out of 20 - 0.32% chance.

PVP is borked. Bags are borked..... That's why we'll be able to buy the gear in the next update. Because the whole code is borked.

Commando's and Merc can spec in their tree when they pop their shields they are immune to all interupts for the duration. Does the sage (and by default its mirror the sorc) have something similar in their tree as well?

Does Bioware confirm that those are cheats?

i've encounter this thing lately aswell. not a specific class but yeah i've figure that this is a bug that you can't interupt someone. as it is also the resolve bar that doesn't charge when you CC someone. this is something it happens to find on some players but i was hoping to be a bug.

Edited by kantnerfme

im not sure ill have to watch next time even so his life should go down even from shooting shouldnt it?

Did it happen when the resolve bar got full ie he got immune to cc? I've seen it many times, not sure what the reason is, but my guess is immunity

There's really nothing lucky about the enemy team having 4 healers. <.<

A team with 4 healers is going to have very low DPS. Healers reach a saturation point at about 2 healers. Healers beyond the first two don't bring nearly as much to the table.

Funny, I have a similar problem in PVP. My resolve bar can top out and I still can be stunned and interrupted repeatedly. My last match, I was stunned 5 times in a row at the very start. It was awesome.

I have had this very thing as well, its at 100% and I'm still getting stunned. I have tried to ignore it, but it really bugs me when I see other's resolve work ok.

Is this REALLY a known hack!? I've been running into Sages like this all the time! And from the same guild too! Are you telling me they've been hacking THIS WHOLE TIME?

I have Distraction bound to Q. I see Sage channel and I start spamming that button like a madwoman. Nothing happens. I assumed it was a bug, or maybe perhaps my Distraction was on cooldown and I forgot.

They've been HACKING!!!!???

Oh.. now I'm pissed.

Commando's and Merc can spec in their tree when they pop their shields they are immune to all interupts for the duration. Does the sage (and by default its mirror the sorc) have something similar in their tree as well?

No, they don't. Only Mercs/Commandos get that ability.

I haven't heard of this exploit before now, though.

Have had this happen on my Mara a number of times when I hit interrupt on channeled Sage heals. If I was a betting my man I'd put my money on the broken resolve system somehow playing a role in this. Anyway, just takes a few more GCDs to burn them down @_@

sage healer here - it's a bug

And it's not just sage healers- I've seen the same bug on other classes I was trying to interupt. I've seen others and myself be chain stunned and cc after the resolve bar was full. I've seen my knockback fail to do anything at all, when there were 4 + enemy melee's right on top of me. My favoite bug has to be the weird places in each of the WZ where "cannot see target" occurs while I'm trying to heal a player who is standing 3 meters in front of me- with nothing that should obstruct my view in sight.

I mean--- I can't see through the handrails?... ***

I've seen the speeders in the Civil War res box fail to appear - and been ejected for not leaving the Res box because of it...

I've seen fire in hutball fail to injure players at all.

If all these things are bugs they need fixing before Rated WZ's enter the game. If they are something else well.. i will leave that up to other threads. But, i do think many of you have seen the same thing and BIO should take a look at what is happening.

I would hate to see these forums once rated come out and things like this are not fixed.

Edited by Badlander

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.