Marking enemy players

Spondgebob

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As a healer myself the arguement goes both ways. I defend the talk of healers getting nerfed with making the point of, if you dont focus the healer, then you are not gonna take em down. Poor teamwork and expecting to 1v1 or 2v1 a healer in 10 seconds and not being able to, does not call for a nerf.

So with that said, as a healer, some games the other team knows how to play, and I spend the duration getting focused, running for my life, and not healing group well. It would be hypocritical of me to say this is unfair to be focused by the group and call foul.

OMG BW WHY I DIE? I PLAY HEALER. I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO DIE.

Deal with it sourpuss, that's one of the very few things we can do against healers.

But don't worry, call 3 more healer buddies and you won't have to worry about interrupts, damage or dying.

Oh, here's a thought. Maybe they could make it so we can just set something to auto target the healers. That way, we don't have to jump through all the mental hoops of finding a healer, clicking on the healer, marking the healer, telling people why we marked the healer, etc.

Oh, here's a thought. Maybe they could make it so we can just set something to auto target the healers. That way, we don't have to jump through all the mental hoops of finding a healer, clicking on the healer, marking the healer, telling people why we marked the healer, etc.

Hyperbole is fun.

We are playing an MMO set in the future. You do realize that in today's military targets are marked and destroyed. You don't think that in the future that commanders would not be able to mark targets in heads up displays?

What part of "A long time ago in a galaxy far away" makes you think Star Wars takes place in the future? Especially when we're talking about the Old Republic which took place thousands of years before episodes 1-6

Edited by lilBastahd

I mark healers (and others that need to die).

Sometimes, when I feel like my epeen got pushed in, I'll mark the guy who killed me once in a pvp zone. He gets burnt down time after time and I can laugh at my mental picture of him smashing his face into the keyboard and screaming at the monitor.

I pay my $15 and it's fun for me to mark people for death.

Besides marking is one way for a team w/o vent to compete vs one with vent (i mean compete loosely of course)